Poll Who will take out Ohio State this year?

multiple choice allowed (and possibly even encouraged)

• Fuck Iowa

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Penn State

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Northwestern

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Indiana

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Maryland

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Michigan

Votes: 26 72.2%
  • potato salad with Cincinnati cinnamon

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters
Buckeyes gonna get Zach Smith’d by Penn St, then again by Michigan.

Lucky for ohio state they dont play Oregon this year so who knows
remember last year's game?

those slow fatties from Columbus couldn't keep up with the Ducks and their superior athleticism

LOL

None of the above except MAYBE Meatchicken
If it’s anyone else we may all laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh til we all die

remember last year's game?

those slow fatties from Columbus couldn't keep up with the Ducks and their superior athleticism

LOL
B1G teams haven't figured out Ohio State and the horseshoe yet, but Oregon was able to figure it out without some of their star players.

Buckeyes gonna get Zach Smith’d by Penn St, then again by Michigan.
I simply cannot see PSU beating OSU. I will be interested to see how OSU handles their run game though.
If PSU can run on OSU at all -- I really like UM's chances again this year.

I simply cannot see PSU beating OSU. I will be interested to see how OSU handles their run game though.

Ped State always seems to crank out some Voodoo magic to make games close or beat us.

Their shitty QBs tend to have the games of their lives against us.

B1G teams haven't figured out Ohio State and the horseshoe yet, but Oregon was able to figure it out without some of their star players.

Oregon still can't figure out how the win a national title.

They got ran over by Ohio State their last try, even with Ohio State trying to fumble the game back to them.

Our run defense is noticeably better this year. I know we havent played anyone great but shitty teams pushed our front 7 around last year. That hasnt been happening this year.

The secondary is fucking lost on arm punt deep prayer throws though. If I were a opposing OC id just keep lobbing it up down the field, good chances your guys comes up with it or you get a PI. It doesn't help that guys in our secondary keep getting hurt either, seems like every week its someone else dropping.

Ped State always seems to crank out some Voodoo magic to make games close or beat us.

Their shitty QBs tend to have the games of their lives against us.
The running game of PSU is what I want to see. PSU's RBs only had like 33 yards against Michigan. If PSU can run the ball on OSU -- i will feel so much better about UM's chances.

UM isn't winning a shootout with OSU, but if they can control the line of scrimmage -- I like our chances.

Our run defense is noticeably better this year. I know we havent played anyone great but shitty teams pushed our front 7 around last year. That hasnt been happening this year.

The secondary is fucking lost on arm punt deep prayer throws though. If I were a opposing OC id just keep lobbing it up down the field, good chances your guys comes up with it or you get a PI. It doesn't help that guys in our secondary keep getting hurt either, seems like every week its someone else dropping.
You guys were really good on defense against any team who couldn't play physical. It was really only Michigan, Utah and Oregon who pushed you around last year.

OSU is going to overwhelm the vast majority of teams with simply their talent on both sides of the ball.

You guys were really good on defense against any team who couldn't play physical. It was really only Michigan, Utah and Oregon who pushed you around last year.

OSU is going to overwhelm the vast majority of teams with simply their talent on both sides of the ball.

I think we looked a lot better on paper vs the run because we jumped out to big leads most of the time and teams had to just throw the ball to try to keep up. There were obvious issues there though. Absolutely no one on the front 7 stood out. This year we have at least 2 established somewhat "dominant" looking players. Mike Hall Jr on the DL and Tommy Eichenberg at LBer