Poll Who's more obnoxious?

multiple choice allowed (and possibly even encouraged)

• arrogant vegans

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • carnivore diet promoters

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • "no seed oils" loudmouths

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • potato salad snobs

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 112.00
vote and discuss

Honestly don't know how to vote. Haughty vegans are pretty bad but good grief, the meat people might be even more pushy. If you want to believe that piling bacon on top of steak and eating nothing else is healthy, be my guest. Just please STFU and stop acting like you're better than everyone else. And the enlightened "seed oil" freaks. :rolleyes2: How incredibly silly they are with their little Flavor of the Week cause, especially with their silly little theories about how seed oils are an international conspiracy to weaken mankind.

But quite possibly the most obnoxious of all are potato salad snobs who can't bear to try potato salad any other way, such as warm, double-mayonnaise, pink Himalayan sea salt, gourmet bacon bits on top and blackened with pepper. Unforgivable!

vote and discuss

Honestly don't know how to vote. Haughty vegans are pretty bad but good grief, the meat people might be even more pushy. If you want to believe that piling bacon on top of steak and eating nothing else is healthy, be my guest. Just please STFU and stop acting like you're better than everyone else. And the enlightened "seed oil" freaks. :rolleyes2: How incredibly silly they are with their little Flavor of the Week cause, especially with their silly little theories about how seed oils are an international conspiracy to weaken mankind.

But quite possibly the most obnoxious of all are potato salad snobs who can't bear to try potato salad any other way, such as warm, double-mayonnaise, pink Himalayan sea salt, gourmet bacon bits on top and blackened with pepper. Unforgivable!
I'ma need to get you on the keto food plan. Lemme show you the right way to live.

You forgot about those fish eating freaks pffffffffffffffffffft

I pick whichever group wears those spandex bike outfits when going for a morning bike ride.

Tomahawk-Gif-002.gif

dang -
i thot you were gonna be namin
specific posters -

have to say,
i am disappoint -