Poll Who's more obnoxious?

multiple choice allowed (and possibly even encouraged)

• arrogant vegans

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • carnivore diet promoters

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • "no seed oils" loudmouths

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • potato salad snobs

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters
Coffee is trash too. I’ll stick to my watermelon flavored Monster Zeroes for my morning energy
Can't disagree that coffee sucks, but I hit mine with cream and sugar to make it palatable. Lately I put a tablespoon of this in it, tastes pretty good. 1662476622414.png

I need the caffeine in the morning.

That’s the proper pronunciation

Tobey Maguire Lol GIF

Can't disagree that coffee sucks, but I hit mine with cream and sugar to make it palatable. Lately I put a tablespoon of this in it, tastes pretty good. View attachment 84061

I need the caffeine in the morning.

The bast way to drink coffee is with a shot of vodka.

I think my problem with pickled is similar to my problem with coconut, more the texture than the taste, though I’m not crazy about the taste either since if a pickle is found on my burger, whatever bun it was touching is getting thrown out.

I’ve never liked cucumbers. I gave them another chance since I’ve found many of the veggies I didn’t like as a teen taste really good to me now(especially Brussels sprouts, I could eat them with every meal), but I couldn’t get it down. Just don’t like em.

Accidentally grabbed a cucumber flavored Gatorade a few weeks ago and damn near choked to death. It got poured out and the bottle was filled with water

what the fuck?? they make a cucumber-flavored gatorade??!

Usually the pickle juice is gone before the pickles in my house.

Best hangover cure (besides more booze) is a couple gulps of pickle juice.

i love sipping the pickle juice out of the jar after all the pickles have been eaten.

what the fuck?? they make a cucumber-flavored gatorade??!
Yep. Make sure I read the label before grabbing unfamiliar colors now, but it hasn’t been hot enough to need one in a while

Tomatoes are the greatest food on this planet.

Anyone who has an unkind thing to say about tomatoes better be ready to catch these hands.
Put em up, PJ. Mater paste, sauce, juice or otherwise processed is fine. A slice of raw sucks.