Poll Who's more obnoxious?

multiple choice allowed (and possibly even encouraged)

• arrogant vegans

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • carnivore diet promoters

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • "no seed oils" loudmouths

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • potato salad snobs

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters
Cucumbers are up there with my least favorite food. Don’t like em raw, don’t like em cooked, damn sure don’t like em pickled, and I like damn near everything else that can be pickled(eggs, okra, pigs feet, etc)

youre weird johnny depp GIF

Cucumbers are up there with my least favorite food. Don’t like em raw, don’t like em cooked, damn sure don’t like em pickled, and I like damn near everything else that can be pickled(eggs, okra, pigs feet, etc)
that's fascinating to me. you don't like actual pickles (pickled cucumbers), but you like everything else pickled.

cucumbers might be THE most innocuous/unobjectionable vegetable of them all, how is it possible not to like them? they're incredibly refreshing and you can eat them with literally anything.

I guess I shouldn’t say all veggies suck raw. I like raw onions and can eat eat raw carrots.

that's fascinating to me. you don't like actual pickles (pickled cucumbers), but you like everything else pickled.

cucumbers might be THE most innocuous/unobjectionable vegetable of them all, how is it possible not to like them? they're incredibly refreshing and you can eat them with literally anything.
I think my problem with pickled is similar to my problem with coconut, more the texture than the taste, though I’m not crazy about the taste either since if a pickle is found on my burger, whatever bun it was touching is getting thrown out.

I’ve never liked cucumbers. I gave them another chance since I’ve found many of the veggies I didn’t like as a teen taste really good to me now(especially Brussels sprouts, I could eat them with every meal), but I couldn’t get it down. Just don’t like em.

Accidentally grabbed a cucumber flavored Gatorade a few weeks ago and damn near choked to death. It got poured out and the bottle was filled with water

I’ve never met a pure carnivore. Even those I know that claim to not like any veggies, still eat corn, and I’ve never seen anyone not enjoy a good watermelon

Just remember that all 4 of those types do CrossFit :wink:

What are the odds that Chewy likes raw Tomato's ????? 50/50

What are the odds that Chewy likes raw Tomato's ????? 50/50
Not by themselves, but I can eat a good mater sandwich with a little Mayo and salt and pepper.

Maters aren’t my favorite, but I can definitely eat them. Fried green maters are maters at their peak though

Accidentally grabbed a cucumber flavored Gatorade a few weeks ago and damn near choked to death. It got poured out and the bottle was filled with water
Pffffffffffffffffffft it doesn't taste like cucumber 🥒 it tastes like watermelon 🍉 rind

Still not a good flavor but the daughter got it and I had to try it

Was there an option of 'old people counting change at the register' ???
Older women in front of me at the checkout wrote a check Sunday morning. Who the hell does that?

Not by themselves, but I can eat a good mater sandwich with a little Mayo and salt and pepper.

Maters aren’t my favorite, but I can definitely eat them. Fried green maters are maters at their peak though

Maters?

Jesus Christ.

Pffffffffffffffffffft it doesn't taste like cucumber 🥒 it tastes like watermelon 🍉 rind

Still not a good flavor but the daughter got it and I had to try it
Cucumbers themselves taste like watermelon rinds.

That's too bad because they are really good for you. Loaded with vitamins and minerals, and will give you a boost as if you drank some coffee.

Put a little sugar on the meat of a slice of cucumber and it tastes just like its cousin the watermelon.

Call me a tater salad snob all you want but if you put raisins in your tater salad, you are a communist heathen who should be swapped for Brittney Griner.

That's too bad because they are really good for you. Loaded with vitamins and minerals, and will give you a boost as if you drank some coffee.

Put a little sugar on the meat of a slice of cucumber and it tastes just like its cousin the watermelon.
Coffee is trash too. I’ll stick to my watermelon flavored Monster Zeroes for my morning energy