GAME Wild Card: Cardinals @ Dodgers 8pm ET TBS

gobigred

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 2,671,842.00
Go Cards.

Beat the Dodgers like Julio Urias beat his girlfriend.
hopefully Yadier Molina supplied the entire squad w/ roids tonight and they roid rage all over the Dodgers' ass

then maybe after the game Molina will brawl with Urias and send him into a coma

hopefully Yadier Molina supplied the entire squad w/ roids tonight and they roid rage all over the Dodgers' ass

then maybe after the game Molina will brawl with Urias and send him into a coma
Molina is all bark and no bite when it comes to fighting. He backed away from Brandon Phillips real quick when he saw Phillips wasn't gonna put up with his bullshit.

But supply the same roids to a guy like Arenado, I think that Padres pitcher is still running away from him.

I got rid of the Yankees last night by taking them......now it’s time to put the Cardinals to rest.... :yes:
Anyone that pulls for the Dodgers is a big fan of woman beating. You disgust me.

Cardinals suck.

They shame the name of Stan Musial.

Nb4 "LOL, my wife just called Justin Turner a leprechaun. Huge Dodgers fan from way back, but I never knew Justin Turner has red hair!!!"

Yadi scratched from lineup. FedEx envelope from Toronto is rushed to Cards clubhouse. Yadi emerges the picture of health, almost starts a fight, yells at fans, yells at the ump and plays 11 innings behind the plate. Joe Buck orgasms.

Cardinals win and knock the Dodgers out in the Wild Card round.

Dodgers Twitter commences to bragging about how they won it all in a 60 game season.

wow

two early baserunners for STL

I know it’s early and sometimes they have late arriving crowds. But the stadium isn’t exactly packed. And fairly quiet for a do or die game

I know it’s early and sometimes they have late arriving crowds. But the stadium isn’t exactly packed. And fairly quiet for a do or die game
"we have so many entertainment options in Los Angeles!"

Weak effort. Bobble or not, he took his sweet ass time

If the Cards have a light hitting, sure handed veteran shortstop on the bench, it might be in their best interest to put him in. Dude looks like Brooks Conrad over there