GAME Wild Card: Cardinals @ Dodgers 8pm ET TBS

11 years, yes. But he still allows me to fall asleep with a smile on my face more often than should be considered healthy…
Poor guy was thrown in a spot he never should have been in. Defense was brutal, but he was a good pinch hitter for us that season. Chipper and Prado were both hurt, and you don’t ever plan on an infielders glove fucking up that much.

But beat those God damned Dodgers

Poor guy was thrown in a spot he never should have been in. Defense was brutal, but he was a good pinch hitter for us that season. Chipper and Prado were both hurt, and you don’t ever plan on an infielders glove fucking up that much.

But beat those God damned Dodgers
3 errors in one inning is pretty over-the-top. In all seriousness, I do feel for the guy. I understand he was a pretty good Util player. It is rough when you have a situation like that that ends up defining your career.

3 errors in one inning is pretty over-the-top. In all seriousness, I do feel for the guy. I understand he was a pretty good Util player. It is rough when you have a situation like that that ends up defining your career.
Never recovered.