Will Smith is gay?

So…if you’re Duane Martin, is this good or bad publicity? Sure, he gets outed as being gay, but in a way that indicates that he‘s really good at it.

According the @Illustrious Potentate and his "a hole is a hole" theory, he's not gay in the scenario described.

Good publicity I suppose. Will Smith played Ali in a movie so if he made "the Greatest" his bitch....he's always got that!

Smith denies and is thinking of legal action. Bullshit. If Smith sues, his past gets under a microscope and he'll have to testify under oath.

He can deny it all he wants but it has the ring of truth and no way in the world is this guy going to randomly make very specific shit like that up.

It's true and the world knows it.

He can deny it all he wants but it has the ring of truth and no way in the world is this guy going to randomly make very specific shit like that up.

It's true and the world knows it.
"killin it"
"it was murder in there"

Still got me crackin up. LOL

Smith denies and is thinking of legal action. Bullshit. If Smith sues, his past gets under a microscope and he'll have to testify under oath.

Jada saying, "we suin'" isn't much of a valid legal threat. Also, it's difficult in this day and age to claim that someone making an assertion about another person's sexuality- even if that person is a public figure, is malicious. Brother Bilaal doesn't stand to gain much one way or another, so I suspect this is just an idle threat to get Bilaal to backtrack.

The only reason Amber Heard's case had merit as slander/libel, was that they were going through a messy divorce, and she alleged an actual crime had taken place a la domestic violence. Bilaal saying Will Smif was taking it up the pooper from Duane Martin isn't even in the same ballpark.

Jada saying, "we suin'" isn't much of a valid legal threat. Also, it's difficult in this day and age to claim that someone making an assertion about another person's sexuality- even if that person is a public figure, is malicious. Brother Bilaal doesn't stand to gain much one way or another, so I suspect this is just an idle threat to get Bilaal to backtrack.

The only reason Amber Heard's case had merit as slander/libel, was that they were going through a messy divorce, and she alleged an actual crime had taken place a la domestic violence. Bilaal saying Will Smif was taking it up the pooper from Duane Martin isn't even in the same ballpark.
If I'm Will Smith and guilty, threatening to sue this guy is the very last thing I do.

I'd respond with something like "lol" and leave it at that. Or get one of your Hollywood buddies to craft a perfect humorous response like it's too absurd to even respond to.

Threatening to sue the guy just confirms in my mind that Duane Martin committed homicide on Will Smith's butthole.

I don't concern myself with your fruity cause.
But, you are now. Because you are making more comments on this thread.

This has been another installment of Mindfucked with the Chicken

But, you are now. Because you are making more comments on this thread.

This has been another installment of Mindfucked with the Chicken

Go buttfuck your boyfriend offline, fruit.

Loop Love GIF by Trippyogi

If I'm Will Smith and guilty, threatening to sue this guy is the very last thing I do.

I'd respond with something like "lol" and leave it at that. Or get one of your Hollywood buddies to craft a perfect humorous response like it's too absurd to even respond to.

Threatening to sue the guy just confirms in my mind that Duane Martin committed homicide on Will Smith's butthole.
He can't sue then he has to go under discovery and I can promise he doesn't want that.