Poll Will Urban Meyer go down as the worst head coach in NFL history?

Choose up to two.

• Yes

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • potato salad

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters
Does he get the Ray Handley Trophy if he is?

This is Hue Jackson. As bad as Urban was at not accepting accountability, Jackson was the master. He threw more people under the bus than I could even count. The verbal altercations with coaches on his staff were pathetic, as well. Plus, Meyer somehow managed to shut down Josh Allen and the Bills, which is more impressive than any game Hue ever coached, like, ever.

This is Hue Jackson. As bad as Urban was at not accepting accountability, Jackson was the master. He threw more people under the bus than I could even count. The verbal altercations with coaches on his staff were pathetic, as well. Plus, Meyer somehow managed to shut down Josh Allen and the Bills, which is more impressive than any game Hue ever coached, like, ever.
Yep! Hue was still throwing people under the bus even after he wasnt a Head Coach.

Probably had the worst one-season run, but he didn't get the chance to really torpedo the franchise, so I stick with "No".

Unless the Jags continue to be bottom feeders for another three or four years.
Them winning the division affirms that he was a shitty coach, but didn't ruin the franchise. A true weasel really breaks everything.

I wonder if the players would agree with you. Answer: they wouldn’t.

Urban Meyer was a scourge on the Jags.

I wonder if the players would agree with you. Answer: they wouldn’t.

Urban Meyer was a scourge on the Jags.
The Browns players that played under Hue would not agree. There was literally rejoicing at practice in Berea the week after he got canned after the Steelers loss. They were 2-5-1 when Hue got fired and then when they got their will to play football back, they finished the year going 5-3.

1st sweep of the Titans since 2005.

1st win vs an NFC team in over four years.

1st road win vs the Chargers in franchise history.