Poll Will Urban Meyer go down as the worst head coach in NFL history?

Choose up to two.

• Yes

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • potato salad

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters
Ouch. @Wamu can we get a response?

Why do you still incorrectly think I supported Meyer? There really is something wrong with you. And you've proven on two different sites you have a bizarre infatuation with all things Meyer. It's really rather disturbing.

I called him a win at all costs coach when he was in Columbus. Just because I'm an Ohio State doesn't mean I supported him. But this is the silly little game you've been playing for years now. Nothing new.

Who voted no, and fucking why?

The poll opened on October 6th - when Meyer was still employed. The majority of those initial 'no's would probably change their vote now if they cared enough to revisit it.

The poll opened on October 6th - when Meyer was still employed. The majority of those initial 'no's would probably change their vote now if they cared enough to revisit it.
Send out a memo please.

Not worse
Disagree. Just walked out on the team and let them no with a short note on their lockers. Team went from top 3 pick in the draft to making the playoffs the next year.

Him wearing that neck brace after his motorcycle crash is one of my favorite images on the internet

CB5BB20B-25B1-4C84-A396-BA43E0C51B52.png
Absolutely shocking what this piece of shit said to grown-ass men. I’m shocked no one knocked him the fuck out.

Ohio State fans, what say ye?

There are bad coaches. Then there are Ray Handley bad coaches. Then there’s 5 miles of shit. Then there’s Urban Meyer.

Do you score points for being a complete and total d-hole? That would probably be the deciding factor here.