Words stupid people use to sound smart

Only when it's used incorrectly, I hope.
If it’s not “to whom it may concern,” which has few reasons to ever be spoken aloud, they’re getting a knot popped on that head.

You’re talking to a guy that routinely says “it ort to ortn’t it?”

"Gaslight" or any of the other forms of this word.

Particularly because it's very frequently used incorrectly as a synonym of "lie".

There are quite a few words/phrases like this that get picked up by the terminally online retards as part of their meme-speak.

Particularly because it's very frequently used incorrectly as a synonym of "lie".

There are quite a few words/phrases like this that get picked up by the terminally online retards as part of their meme-speak.

I fully agree with this.

"An Abundance of caution"=we made a pussy decision

Add strawman

“Ilk” is another one.
Thought about you yesterday, Champ.

Driving home from picking up my youngest daughter at gymnastics. We passed a pumpkin patch. This place is a little insane with pumpkins and bouncy houses and this weekend they added a petting zoo.

When I saw it, I just started laughing. My daughter asked what was so funny. I just said “fucking Slinky”, which didn’t clear things up for my daughter at all.

Thought about you yesterday, Champ.

Driving home from picking up my youngest daughter at gymnastics. We passed a pumpkin patch. This place is a little insane with pumpkins and bouncy houses and this weekend they added a petting zoo.

When I saw it, I just started laughing. My daughter asked what was so funny. I just said “fucking Slinky”, which didn’t clear things up for my daughter at all.
We’ve shared a lot of jokes, Champ.

gaslight

That goofy lookin' fuck Sling Blade uses it incorrectly in at least a dozen posts a week.

Not reading entire thread, so...

"Syllable" has 3 syllables.
Ashton Kutcher Burn GIF

Back