Words stupid people use to sound smart

lol

I do this all the time.
Same. But it's because i'm polite AF. If I was less couth, I'd say type something like, "Remember when i told you 4 times when we were on the phone 10 minutes ago, idiot? Now I'm putting it in writing, moron!"

Same. But it's because i'm polite AF. If I was less couth, I'd say type something like, "Remember when i told you 4 times when we were on the phone 10 minutes ago, idiot? Now I'm putting it in writing, moron!"
Couth is a good word to add to the OP

10000% this.

I'll even re-send an email I already sent explaining the situation with a tag that says, "per our conversation."

Why do some people need to be told the same shit several times?

10000% this.

I'll even re-send an email I already sent explaining the situation with a tag that says, "per our conversation."

Right? @steelerssb why do you have to be told the simplest things, several times over? Write it down or something. Sheesh.

Right? @steelerssb why do you have to be told the simplest things, several times over? Write it down or something. Sheesh.
tnrX9tE.gif

"Utterly" isn't a hard word for anyone who has read a book without pictures. I had to look up "blithering."

You've never heard someone called a blithering idiot?
I'm really surprised.
I'm not sure if it's because I know you enjoy reading, or because you're the guy from whom I learned "insuffereable twatwaffle."

Because they're blithering idiots. :biggrin:

You've never heard someone called a blithering idiot?
I'm really surprised.
I'm not sure if it's because I know you enjoy reading, or because you're the guy from whom I learned "insuffereable twatwaffle."

Because they're blithering idiots. :biggrin:

lol.

I'm also pretty high ... Now that I sound it out, it sounds familiar. I may have been mistaking it for "blathering" all these years.

lol.

I'm also pretty high ... Now that I sound it out, it sounds familiar. I may have been mistaking it for "blathering" all these years.
blathering is still a word though and works in that context, high or not :thumb:

Go fuck yourself, shrimp dick.
Poor Dole, you're still struggling with the fact that you're short, stupid and ugly and the only women that'll smash with you are the morbedly obese fatties, eh? Maybe you should call one of your ex-wives and cry to them about it..........dumbass.

Poor Dole, you're still struggling with the fact that you're short, stupid and ugly and the only women that'll smash with you are the morbedly obese fatties, eh? Maybe you should call one of your ex-wives and cry to them about it..........dumbass.

morbedly

Back