Workless Wednesday

For fucks sake I leave for an hour to out a firepit together and get ready for my date you fuckos get weird on me.

I like it when you all get weird
Date, eh? So, bad mood ill tomorrow?

Woulda been great if the Dodgers were playing the Yankees in the WS.
The fuck outta here with that bullshit.

The only worse possible World Series is an all-NYC Series.

Dodgers-Yankees would have pulled massive ratings.

as far as baseball's popularity going forward and assuming this was a normal year with fans being able to go to the ballpark, i think Rays-Marlins could be a contender. If you build it, and win, and they don't come, what happens?

the fuck mood was he in today if this wasn't bad?
He's probably "not that into her", but it's just something to do

as far as baseball's popularity going forward and assuming this was a normal year with fans being able to go to the ballpark, i think Rays-Marlins could be a contender. If you build it, and win, and they don't come, what happens?
Marlins Guy would love it, though.

I remember kicking around the idea of flying down to Tampa for Game Six if it got that far in '08. Would have been cheaper than trying to scalp tickets to get into the building in Philly.

Reactions: ill
Marlins Guy would love it, though.

I remember kicking around the idea of flying down to Tampa for Game Six if it got that far in '08. Would have been cheaper than trying to scalp tickets to get into the building in Philly.
i was in Minny and had plans to meet up with sully for part 2 of game 5. cat was a bit late picking me up and the place we went was more restaurant than bar, so it was a bit surreal when the final out was made. there was a cat in the place with a cunningham jersey (not of the minny variety) on, so some people were there for the game, not very crowded though.

Reactions: ill
i was in Minny and had plans to meet up with sully for part 2 of game 5. cat was a bit late picking me up and the place we went was more restaurant than bar, so it was a bit surreal when the final out was made. there was a cat in the place with a cunningham jersey (not of the minny variety) on, so some people were there for the game, not very crowded though.
I was home for that game. Had watched most of the series at the Chickie's and Pete's near my apartment at the time. Would up having tWife, my sister, and my cousin at the house for the continuation of the game. Had champagne in the fridge, ready to go.

Some earlier drama. @gobucks0409 got blackout drunk...started yelling racial slurs. @Fish got offended.

Wait....that isn't right at all.

naturally an argument spawning from an episode of supermarket sweep led to douche being called a racist. I'm sure that was your first guess.
If I had a nickel every time that happened

I was home for that game. Had watched most of the series at the Chickie's and Pete's near my apartment at the time. Would up having tWife, my sister, and my cousin at the house for the continuation of the game. Had champagne in the fridge, ready to go.
I remember watching the second half of Game 5 at a bar with two friends. There was no one else there and I didn't know what to do on the final out. That was a good memory.

@ill , for whatever reason, you acted like a big bitch today, you do that from time time, no judgement. I don't feel you ran anyone off, as la douche said, to leave is just acknowledging the slow descent into the grave, but realizing this isn't worth dealing with, with so little time. With that said, what was the point of being a dick? These are people you've conversed with over many a year, they're nearing the end of their life, why the fuck be a dick towards them at this point in time? It's very petty. Please do better in the future. I'm sorry if you had a bad day, but it's not a good look.

The funniest part of this thread (other than shoes aren't shoes unless they're shoes) is @ill getting scolded for being a dick, something Doosh and Gay Fish do every day on every thread.

The funniest part of this thread (other than shoes aren't shoes unless they're shoes) is @ill getting scolded for being a dick, something Doosh and Gay Fish do every day on every thread.
I'm not even sure what I am being scolded for.