WED 7:09PM

ATLANTA
FRI 7:09PM
SAT 7:09PM
SUN 7:15PM*

HOUSTON
TUE 7:09PM*
WED 7:09PM*

Braves are the 2015 Mets. Astros will prolly sweep them.

Starting Pitching....Advantage Braves

Bullpen......Advantage Braves

Offense.... Slight Advantage Astros

Everybody quit getting hung up on 88 wins. After the deadline we went 36-18....thats .666 baseball.

We then dispatched of the 95 wins Brewers that we had no chance against and the 106 win Dodgers we had no chance against. Both rather easily

We can win this series and I think we will.

Beautiful thread title.

I'm fucking ready to do this shit. Nothing but respect for the Astros and their fans and organization, but you're going down.

Braves are the 2015 Mets. Astros will prolly sweep them.
There is really no comparison between the 2. The Mets had no sustained success before 2015. Got hot for a season.

Braves have tons of postseason experience and just won their 4th division in a row.

This isn't a flash in the pan team like the Mets were.

There is really no comparison between the 2. The Mets had no sustained success before 2015. Got hot for a season.

Braves have tons of postseason experience and just won their 4th division in a row.

This isn't a flash in the pan team like the Mets were.
I know. I’m just talking shit.
But damn those 15 Mets were like the 85 Bears in the NLCS against my Cubs. Fucking world beaters. Then in the Series…. womp womp

The Dodgers shit the bed.

I know. I’m just talking shit.
But damn those 15 Mets were like the 85 Bears in the NLCS against my Cubs. Fucking world beaters. Then in the Series…. womp womp
That was the coming out season for the Cubs. They started feeling themselves after winning the WCG and taking down the Cardinals. They learned from it and they took care of business the next season.

Braves were better on the road than at home during the regular season, but are 5-0 at home and 2-3 on the road in the playoffs.

Starting Pitching....Advantage Braves

Bullpen......Advantage Braves

Offense.... Slight Advantage Astros

Everybody quit getting hung up on 88 wins. After the deadline we went 36-18....thats .666 baseball.

We then dispatched of the 95 wins Brewers that we had no chance against and the 106 win Dodgers we had no chance against. Both rather easily

We can win this series and I think we will.
Damn that just screwed us.

Congratulations you just threw the series before the first pitch.

Disgusting how MLB is allowing the World Series to be played in Atlanta. Sure, they made a symbolic gesture to move the All Star game, now they are letting Atlanta play in the World Series? Boycott baseball.

Playoffs between the teams in the 90s was an absolute shitshow.

Hopefully the Astros will exorcise these demons this time.

Disgusting how MLB is allowing the World Series to be played in Atlanta. Sure, they made a symbolic gesture to move the All Star game, now they are letting Atlanta play in the World Series? Boycott baseball.
Might want to look at the history of Chavez Ravine.

Let's get this done!

Tuesday can't get here fast enough

Braves home games will be played in Denver. Book it.