Series Thread World Series: Braves vs. Astros

2 old NL West rivals from 1969-1993.

Pulling for the Braves to beat the cheaters.

Astros in 5.
Proud Of You Reaction GIF

Good job on the pennant, Braves. But you're going up against known cheaters. Sorry. :cry:

Was thinking about maybe going to a game. But gonna pass on that. Standing room only tix going from $600-$900.

Was thinking about maybe going to a game. But gonna pass on that. Standing room only tix going from $600-$900.
Have you been to a World Series game? If not might be time to pull the trigger.

Have you been to a World Series game? If not might be time to pull the trigger.
I have not. It’s on the bucket list. I just can’t rationalize spending that at the moment with everything else we have going on at the moment. Knowing the Braves, it may be a long time before they ever get back. But hopefully they make it back soon when we don’t have a wedding to pay for and house to save up for.

I have not. It’s on the bucket list. I just can’t rationalize spending that at the moment with everything else we have going on at the moment. Knowing the Braves, it may be a long time before they ever get back. But hopefully they make it back soon when we don’t have a wedding to pay for and house to save up for.
well this is a warning for all the single guys out there

don't get married!

The atmosphere last night was incredible. The 3 home games will be next weekend, I'd love to go, but I'm not spending a grand(parking is gonna be jacked way up too) for standing room tickets. We had decent tickets last night, bought them immediately after game 1, so there was no guarantee there would be a game 6, but they were 85 bucks apiece for 6 of us.

I haven't checked, but game 5 on Sunday might be more manageable, but a Sunday game won't be near as lit as a Friday or Saturday night game.

There is always something. Pull the trigger it could be 22 more years.

But, I've never done it, but I'm thinking about doing it for either Friday or Saturday, but the Battery has been absolutely popping the entire postseason. A lot of people go there to watch it on the big screens. It might be worth looking into that as an alternative. You're not technically at the game, but you're just outside the stadium at one of the biggest hotspots in the south with thousands of other fans.

Gonna be the lowest ratings for a WS in a loooong time.

Why do you say that?
Because no one outside of Houston likes the Astros and no one gives a shit about the Braves.

Because no one outside of Houston likes the Astros and no one gives a shit about the Braves.
Bullshit, you're just salty because your beloved Sawwwx got knocked out

There's a lot of people that wanna see Houston go down again, I doubt the ratings will be any worse than what we usually see from them