Poll *WOULD*? Bama Oregon TX

Would be left out?

• Bama left out

• Oregon left out

• Texas left out

Results are only viewable after voting.
Texas has not looked impressive up until last week.

They screwed around and now are finding out the consequences.
I didn’t say that Texas looked better. I stated that they have an appreciably stronger SOL. Whatever their reasons, the committee is discounting that.

Bama wins they are gonna be in. And they will probably win the National Title. Because the SEC always does.
Except for when they don’t.

do you know what Zeke Elliot and Forest Gump have in common, besides being retarded?

Except for when they don’t.

do you know what Zeke Elliot and Forest Gump have in common, besides being retarded?
I mean…come on. Since 2006 the SEC has won 13 of the last 17 National Titles…by 5 different teams

lol Saban already lobbying

basically saying the loss to Texas shouldn’t get Texas in over Bama without actually saying it.

"With teams, there's a transformation that goes through the season," Saban said. "How are you playing now? Where is your team now? How good are you now? I think all those things come into play."

Saban: No SEC team in CFP would be 'disrespect'

I mean…come on. Since 2006 the SEC has won 13 of the last 17 National Titles…by 5 different teams
Wait a minute. Don't say that too loud. Some folks believe, because of this very thing, is why the SEC is easy.

Disappointed no nudes are included in a thread with would in the title

The committee has already shown that they believe Oregon to be clearly beyond the others.
You’re right. Accomplishments don’t matter. LOL. You’ll always have the “eye test,” though.