Poll *WOULD*? Bama Oregon TX

Would be left out?

• Bama left out

• Oregon left out

• Texas left out

Results are only viewable after voting.
Exactly. And the committee is rightfully keeping us behind Texas.

Congrats on your 1 ranked win against a team whose coach was already mentally in East Lansing.

Bama and Texas would be undefeated against Oregon Joke schedule. Oregon would have 3 losses against either Bama’s or Texas.

Utah is ranked as well.

Exactly. And the committee is rightfully keeping us behind Texas.

Congrats on your 1 ranked win against a team whose coach was already mentally in East Lansing.

Bama and Texas would be undefeated against Oregon Joke schedule. Oregon would have 3 losses against either Bama’s or Texas.

The only team on Bama or Texas's schedule Oregon would probably lose to is Bama's opponent on Saturday.

SEC is a joke this year.

The only team on Bama or Texas's schedule Oregon would probably lose to is Bama's opponent on Saturday.

SEC is a joke this year.
Yes. Because a Mississippi State team (who Bama beat by 30) beating the PAC 3rd best team definitely makes them a Joke.

lol I think @Mistaken4193 just realized the miracle Bama needs to make the playoff, even with a win over UGA.

Today, Oregon is #5, Texas is #7. Arguably, they are already discounting Texas’ stronger SOL. A PAC champ Oregon is in. The remaining question is, will the committee leapfrog Bama over Texas?

My guess is that they will. They’re not going to leave the SEC champ outside looking in.

1701317528177.jpeg

I mean seriously what the fuck are we doing?

Texas’ best hope is for Louisville to upset FSU.

Committee says Oregon is better.

Guess who gets the final say?
Yes because they look better because they have played 3 teams with a winning record all season.

While Alabama has played 8 and Texas had played 7.

You're bitter over getting whooped up by Michigan again...

We get it.

Unfortunately you have to deal with your new reality as the Wolverines lil bitch.

Don't worry, Oregon is coming to deal you more losses as well.
You get nothing.

Ive watched this rivalry since the mid eighties, back when people outside of Ohio and Michigan respected it.

We’re coming off 20 years of dominance that hasn’t been seen in this rivalry since before World War I. Losing three straight isn’t stinging me so much.

Congrats on the wins. Last time Michigan won 3 in a row, they lost 18 of the next 22. Here’s to hoping for more for you than that.

We’re not doing anything. The CFP is twitter painted with Oregon and discounting Texas’ SOL.

Texas has not looked impressive up until last week.

They screwed around and now are finding out the consequences.

Yes because they look better because they have played 3 teams with a winning record all season.

While Alabama has played 8 and Texas had played 7.

Continue to hype up resume...eye test says Oregon is better.

Oregon is favored by Vegas over Bama/Texas...they are also favored over Michigan and a 1 point dog to UGA