Poll *WOULD*? Bama Oregon TX

Would be left out?

• Bama left out

• Oregon left out

• Texas left out

Results are only viewable after voting.
Agreed, but if that conference win is by the skin of teeth and their loss is against 10-2 Oklahoma (at home) and the non-champ's only loss is to undefeated #2 (away), you never know. We've seen some strange shit in the past.
Like OSUs skin of teeth win Vs ND?

No. More like my dick’s skin of teeth win vs your mom.

You're bitter over getting whooped up by Michigan again...

We get it.

Unfortunately you have to deal with your new reality as the Wolverines lil bitch.

Don't worry, Oregon is coming to deal you more losses as well.

Texas should and would get in ahead of Alabama. But both should be ahead of Oregon and it’s insane they aren’t.

We get it.

Unfortunately you have to deal with your new reality as the Wolverines lil bitch.

Son, I have watched tOSU dominate UoM for two decades.

I’m pleased that this might be a respectable rivalry again, but that remains to be seen.

Son, I have watched tOSU dominate UoM for two decades.

I’m pleased that this might be a respectable rivalry again, but that remains to be seen.

You've lost 3 in a row.

You're right that it isn't a rivalry...because you are Michigan's lil bitch.

You've lost 3 in a row.

You're right that it isn't a rivalry...because you are Michigan's lil bitch.
Two by cheating, and one by one score with a bunch of 5th year seniors.

Enjoy it while you can, son.

It would appear Alabama is not that good.
Yep.

Just like in 2009 when the eventual National Champs didn’t lead in JHS against a 7-5 Auburn team until 1:30 left in the game.

Or in 2015 when the eventual National Champions had to convert a 4th and 1 late in the 4th to beat a 6-6 Auburn team.

Or in 2021 when a team that played for the National Title needed a 97 yard drive in 90seconds with ZERO timeouts left just to send it to OT and eventually won in 4OT against a 6-6 Auburn team.

Or in 2013,2017,and 2019 when Alabama lost…twice as the #1 team.

ITS A RIVALRY GAME. Georgia also struggled against this same Auburn team and didn’t lead until the 4th quarter and had to score with 2:00 to win.

Your mom keeps flowing, too.

We get it.

We all played rivalry games last week. That excuse doesn't fly.
Yeah. I mean we could all have to score with 1:00 left to barely beat a 5-7 Texas Tech team and get immense credit for it. Meanwhile the team we are ranked above beat that same team by 50 points

Yeah. I mean we could all have to score with 1:00 left to barely beat a 5-7 Texas Tech team and get immense credit for it. Meanwhile the team we are ranked above beat that same team by 50 points

Oh, we're bringing up games from September? You lost by double digits at home.

Oh, we're bringing up games from September? You lost by double digits at home.
Exactly. And the committee is rightfully keeping us behind Texas.

Congrats on your 1 ranked win against a team whose coach was already mentally in East Lansing.

Bama and Texas would be undefeated against Oregon Joke schedule. Oregon would have 3 losses against either Bama’s or Texas.