Wow ... poor AZ ... Fisch to UW

It doesn’t matter, but I also think it’s the big story out of all of this no one is talking about.

I hear a bunch from the media end about how players leaving is the problem, and what can we do to fix that. No one wants to come out and say the portal shouldn’t open after a coach leaves, because they know how hypocritical that is, but it’s still the problem they rant about that needs to be addressed.

Which yes… but nothing about this game coaches are playing and shenanigans clearly resulting from all of them being represented by the same guy?

If a coach doesn’t want to be here, fine, fuck em. But the collusion aspect of the whole thing should be a story here, if we want to talk about the problems with college football anyway.
Yeah, that kind of smells like a monopoly or some political shit. Doesn’t pass the smell test.

But I can’t see a way to limit who someone chooses to represent them outside of a convicted felon or something like that.

Making statements that "you can't beat us" when that team has crushed you this century is equally dumb.
Who said that? If you read my comment somehow as even in our current state we will not lose then its your reading comprehension at question.

The point was that your team had not been able to beat us so now you obsess over this down turn.

Saying you couldn't beat us on the field so now you obsess means you were not able to beat us while we were going at full strength and NOW are obsessing over this change period.

Nothing in that says I believe we cannot be beaten. That's just stupid.

More so given you know I'm never high on our odds in tight games as it is.

Who said that? If you read my comment somehow as even in our current state we will not lose then its your reading comprehension at question.

The point was that your team had not been able to beat us so now you obsess over this down turn.

Saying you couldn't beat us on the field so now you obsess means you were not able to beat us while we were going at full strength and NOW are obsessing over this change period.

Nothing in that says I believe we cannot be beaten. That's just stupid.

More so given you know I'm never high on our odds in tight games as it is.

You and I are the anti-OD when it comes to our teams.

We're basically NARCAN.

You and I are the anti-OD when it comes to our teams.

We're basically NARCAN.
I think I gave UW slightly less than 50% odds in both Oregon games, Oregon State, and Texas. Didn't hate their chances, but sure wasn't confident in victory.

I see a lot of UW fans who aren’t betting on their teams chances in 2024. Sad

This is why most of us expected a down year anyway. Which is why I haven't been that worked up over DeBoer leaving and taking guys with him. He didn't recruit well at all. So if we take a step farther back, but have an aggressive recruiting staff now, I'll take it.

That road feels better going forward even if we don't know how long this guy lasts here.

We’ve now got Pete Carroll’s son as O coordinator and Belichick’s kid as D coordinator.

:lol:

The fuck is happening…
Harbaugh's kid is a coach on the Seahawks now as well.

We don't have coaching staffs as much as daycare it seems.

Harbaugh's kid is a coach on the Seahawks now as well.

We don't have coaching staffs as much as daycare it seems.
Carroll makes sense since he came with Fisch. I know nothing about Steve Belichick. But as long as he doesn’t completely suck, the thought of potentially having an out of work and bored Pete Carroll AND Bill Belichick hanging around the program is intriguing.

On today's B1G Network Signing Day TV Special, during the Fisch interview Mike Hall called out Fisch for having an Arizona binder on the office shelf in the background behind his coaches desk... hehe.