Wow ... poor AZ ... Fisch to UW

In case we’re not all the way over the DeBoer drama.

We knew the way he was responding to questions there was a delay from his side. Didn't know if he was holding out for more money, seeing how far the team would go to push that money higher, or looking elsewhere.

Of course his agent knew about Saban probably before the natty.

None of it really matters now. He's gone and we moved on.

How is Fisch going to fill in his staff and roster holes. That's all that matters right now.

We knew the way he was responding to questions there was a delay from his side. Didn't know if he was holding out for more money, seeing how far the team would go to push that money higher, or looking elsewhere.

Of course his agent knew about Saban probably before the natty.

None of it really matters now. He's gone and we moved on.

How is Fisch going to fill in his staff and roster holes. That's all that matters right now.
It doesn’t matter, but I also think it’s the big story out of all of this no one is talking about.

I hear a bunch from the media end about how players leaving is the problem, and what can we do to fix that. No one wants to come out and say the portal shouldn’t open after a coach leaves, because they know how hypocritical that is, but it’s still the problem they rant about that needs to be addressed.

Which yes… but nothing about this game coaches are playing and shenanigans clearly resulting from all of them being represented by the same guy?

If a coach doesn’t want to be here, fine, fuck em. But the collusion aspect of the whole thing should be a story here, if we want to talk about the problems with college football anyway.

Presser starting for Fisch introduction.
Streaming live on kjr

Drink if he calls UW his dream job or a destination job
I dont know if its in his vocab or not but another shot if he says build a wall around the state for recruiting

I dont know if its in his vocab or not but another shot if he says build a wall around the state for recruiting

3 shots if he throws up the cringey gang symbol "W"

Wasn't expecting any news. It was what you'd expect.

Him saying he wanted to get to a team with either a chance to win a college natty or a super bowl just reiterates he's not staying if the right NFL team calls on him.

We all know what we have this time though. It was a bit less obvious from KDB

Republican Debate Smile GIF by GIPHY News

Jedd when he's asked if he's going to stay at UW for the full 7 years of his contract

Life imitating art

Even if some of these players end up filling the holes at UW, you hate to see it. The 3rd program gutted because of one mans retirement.
This part of the game just fucking sucks right now.

Even if some of these players end up filling the holes at UW, you hate to see it. The 3rd program gutted because of one mans retirement.
This part of the game just fucking sucks right now.

Meh, it's better that the players can move on vs being stuck with a coach they never committed to play for.