Wow ... poor AZ ... Fisch to UW

There’s a big internal push to promote the DC at Arizona
Yes, Nansen is who the fans have been asking for. Didn't he already leave for Texas? Oklahoma State's OC and a couple of others have been talked about.

Still, if they name someone 'as early as today' they are farther along that you might have figured. Has to be someone inside or they were working on before Fisch jumped.

Yes, Nansen is who the fans have been asking for. Didn't he already leave for Texas? Oklahoma State's OC and a couple of others have been talked about.

Still, if they name someone 'as early as today' they are farther along that you might have figured. Has to be someone inside or they were working on before Fisch jumped.
Saw where Will Rogers is back in the portal.

Saw where Will Rogers is back in the portal.
Yes, but he was at the first meeting with Fisch as well.

I would expect him to transfer if Fisch landed either Fifita, or some other QB he may have ties to and wants to bring in. Rogers isn't going to stay if he's not the starter.

Kind of need to see what Zona does, who is taking over, and how the rest of that offense feels about it.

fans seem quite upset

Last edited:
Arizona fans also had a meltdown when they hire Fisch
yeah it's weird.. they wanted Nansen.. I would have chosen Brennan like the schools has.. Don't be like Texas Tech and Texas and hire the players favorite coach (after they both replaced Chris Beard)... Think the Tech coach last just 2 years.. and Rodney Terry is struggling this year so far..

Kids will hit the portal and whatnot, just get the right guy.

All chump change for Florida next year. Fisch gets to just 9 wins at UW next year in the B1G he very well could be off to UF for 2025-2026

So Brennan the new guy in AZ

All chump change for Florida next year. Fisch gets to just 9 wins at UW next year in the B1G he very well could be off to UF for 2025-2026
with the exodus of players im not sold on 9

Yeah, people close to the program saying that isn't what they said. Depends on what coaches are staying.

Even if they hit the portal, I'd be surprised to see Fifita goes to UW so it's not something I'm too worried about either way. He's going to have hot stock and remember Fisch wasn't going to start him and even after his hot start kept saying JDL was still his starter. I don't think they are tight lol.