Wow ... poor AZ ... Fisch to UW

Looks like the bare cupboard might start to fill back up.

Uh, not yet

Bernard hit the portal just this morning. That's more leaving after new coach on campus.

We don't have any idea if any players from Zona would follow him. Maybe they are pissed he bailed on them?

It's too early to know how this roster will shake out for 24.

I won't like, they might have a lull in 2024, but if UW can keep him there for at least a few years I think they'll bounce back nicely. If he brings Fifita and McMillan with him, that's going to help out tremendously.

I can't believe the Florida coach survived this season. Not sure what UF is doing

Ironically might end up with better skill position talent in 2024 than if KD was the coach.

I won't like, they might have a lull in 2024, but if UW can keep him there for at least a few years I think they'll bounce back nicely. If he brings Fifita and McMillan with him, that's going to help out tremendously.
If he can bring 2-3 of those to guys from Zona and full in with the portal they shouldn't fall too far, but he has work to do on that defense and he's not a defense guy. Tapping the right DC is going to be critical.

Coleman, who is one of the 3 offensive pieces talked about on Zona has entered the portal. He was their leading rusher last year.

Apparently Will Rogers was at the team meeting with Fisch, I guess he's open to being talked into staying.

Apparently Will Rogers was at the team meeting with Fisch, I guess he's open to being talked into staying.
He was there and so were both DCs from deboers staff.

Rogers is likely going to wait to see if Fifita goes to UW. He didn't join to be backup.

I could see him staying if Fifita doesn't come.

He was there and so were both DCs from deboers staff.

Rogers is likely going to wait to see if Fifita goes to UW. He didn't join to be backup.

I could see him staying if Fifita doesn't come.
That makes sense, I could see DeBoer wanting to try to keep the Bama defensive staff, while bringing his Offensive guys.

With the report of Brennan Carroll making his way up to Seattle later today, see if Pete wants to hop on for a cushy pre-retirement DC gig opposite his son.

They are working fast to stop kids from hitting the portal.

They had to have been moving on it before Fisch bailed.

There’s a big internal push to promote the DC at Arizona