Series Thread WS: Dodgers vs Rays

lol

I notice the Dodgers didn't do the forearm bash after Bellinger's home run.

Went to Costco with the GF since she's off today and got some stuff.....eating a few Angus burgers and beers while we watch the game....

What's everybody eating while watching the game?

@trojanfan12

Got Doordash bringing me a carne asada burrito and rolled tacos.

And the Dodgers take a 2-0 lead.

Joc getting ready to crank one

Joc getting ready to crank one
The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

Man, just realized I really don't care who wins this thing... Off to bed

I'm stuffed.....those cheeseburgers were good.

No outs, runners on 1st and 2nd.

The Dodgers lead, 3-1......still just 1 out with runners at 1st and 3rd.

Base hit scores another and it's 4-1.

Glasnow gets yanked.

Was wondering that myself. I thought all of you handled it great.
Braves fans should be ecstatic about how their team played

that is still a very young squad and they took the Dodgers to the absolute limit

and they did it without their ace

I'm stuffed.....those cheeseburgers were good.

Got my burrito and rolled tacos from Cotijas. Really good, but more than I can eat. I still have a rolled taco and a little over half of my burrito.

Probably manage to get the last rolled taco eaten before the end of the game...but I doubt I'm getting anywhere close to finishing that burrito.

Base hit scores another and it's 4-1.

Glasnow gets yanked.

Now it's 5-1. Almost a big enough lead that if Roberts sends Kershaw out for the 6th inning (which he does to piss me off), I won't have to cuss him out as bad.

Braves fans should be ecstatic about how their team played

that is still a very young squad and they took the Dodgers to the absolute limit

and they did it without their ace

The Dodgers are set up to keep being in the mix for awhile. With all the really good, young players the Braves and Padres have, those 3 teams are going to be seeing a lot of each other in the playoffs for a few more years.

The Dodgers are set up to keep being in the mix for awhile. With all the really good, young players the Braves and Padres have, those 3 teams are going to be seeing a lot of each other in the playoffs for a few more years.
The Dodgers-Padres rivalry might even be revitalized......I say that because it's been one-sided for so long.....LOL.

HOLY SHIT!! A 1-2-3 6th from Kershaw. Haven't seen one of those in awhile.