Series Thread WS: Dodgers vs Rays

HOLY SHIT!! A 1-2-3 6th from Kershaw. Haven't seen one of those in awhile.
We're getting vintage Kershaw tonight.....I wouldn't let him go much longer though.

We're getting vintage Kershaw tonight.....I wouldn't let him go much longer though.

Me either. The Dodgers might win the series, but they're gonna need Kershaw again. I don't see the Rays getting swept.

This has turned into batting practice.

Might be able to crash earlier than I thought.....

Double play....

Kershaw is the one pitcher I enjoy watching. Been a bit of a jinx for him though in the post season. Anytime I see him pitch something goes wrong. Didn't know Game 1 was on tonight while flipping through channels, gave it look saw Clayton on the mound and he gave up the dinger.
Changed the channel immediately.
Good to know the Dodgers are defeating my jinx.
Will not watch anymore games until the WS is over and can catch a replay on youtube.

God, I hate the fucking Dodgers. Don't know why, but I've just always hated that team. Get your shit together, Rays. And it's the Dodgers, nobody is gonna be mad at you if you decide to go head hunting with Max Muncy.

God, I hate the fucking Dodgers. Don't know why, but I've just always hated that team. Get your shit together, Rays. And it's the Dodgers, nobody is gonna be mad at you if you decide to go head hunting with Max Muncy.
Thinking back, I think the Dodgers went from a team I didn’t care for to a team I hated after the Red Sox won the 2013 WS. That doesn’t happen if the Dodgers don’t bail them out of every bad contract they had the year before

Haters gonna hate!!!!

Fuckin Kershaw and his epileptic windup.

Dood keeps costing me v cash.

Fuckin Kershaw and his epileptic windup.

Dood keeps costing me v cash.
Did you bet on tonight's game already? Because I've got the dodgers, and that means you should take Tampa

Ready for game 2.

The Rays should win this game.....they have the pitching advantage tonight.