Series Thread WS: Dodgers vs Rays

I don't know that he could have caught that ball, but he just ran in a straight line across like he had no idea that ball was going to one-hop the fence.
It would have taken a ridiculous catch to get an out, but that should have been a one run scoring single instead of a two run double.

Just irks me after the great catches he had in the Braves series

It would have taken a ridiculous catch to get an out, but that should have been a one run scoring single instead of a two run double.

Just irks me after the great catches he had in the Braves series
And I hope he fucking yips on like altuve.... fuck the dodgers. There was talking heads going on yesterday how he is now the greatest player in baseball ala mike trout

And I hope he fucking yips on like altuve.... fuck the dodgers. There was talking heads going on yesterday how he is now the greatest player in baseball ala mike trout
I 100% agree with everything you just said

Because you can probably count the number of ell-eh and Tampa fans on here on one hand......

Only a few Dodger fans here. No excitement about this series even between teams with the two best records. Shortened season turned fans off, too.

No game till Friday.....

*Sad trombone*

And here we go......game 3.

The Dodgers take a quick 1-0 lead.....

ferris buellers day off bueller bueller buller GIF

Buehler is pitching well....

The Braves gave us more difficulty than these guys.....

I knew the Dodgers were doing well scoring with 2 outs, but I didn't realize they were doing well enough to have set a record with it. If they win the series, that's a big reason why.

Buehler with a no-no through 4 innings.....

I'm enjoying the fan who keeps whistling little diddies. Just heard La Cucaracha. Heard another one last half inning.

I'm enjoying the fan who keeps whistling little diddies. Just heard La Cucaracha. Heard another one last half inning.
Did you end up going to game 2?

I don't believe in jinxes.....that's like believing in voodoo, ghosts, and shit.

You talked about it and what happened?

I rest my case. lol

Solo shot makes it 6-1.

Stop scoring now, please......LOL.