WTF? How is OSU a 2.5 fav to Texas

So big munnies on Tejas

it's there for a reason. don't overthink it.

well get ready to hear the Tom as an underdog vs ranked opponents angle.. Don't fall for it. I, of course, am cheering for a complete thrashing against the cowboys to send the conference into more uncertainty.. But I wouldn't bet on it.

#HookEm wins, somehow

Like I said, we play Okie St. close.

And it's typically some stupid mistake that decides the game.

I can only hope they're the ones that make the stupid mistake.

Like I said, we play Okie St. close.

And it's typically some stupid mistake that decides the game.

I can only hope they're the ones that make the stupid mistake.
hope GIF

Osu is better on both sides of the ball but the Aggie D line is going to destroy the texas O line.

Texas will win this game by at least 5. Tease the 2.5 to 5 and make an extra side dish of fat stacks.

I want everybody in the conference to have at least 2 losses while we win out and put a beat down on Okie Jr. Seems like that would make things about as confusing as we could hope for in 2020. :headscratch:

I want everybody in the conference to have at least 2 losses while we win out and put a beat down on Okie Jr. Seems like that would make things about as confusing as we could hope for in 2020. :headscratch:
I won't be surprised if this happens. With the exception of Kansas, even the teams toward the bottom of the standings are capable of giving the upper level teams an unexpected loss if they aren't ready to play.

I won't be surprised if this happens. With the exception of Kansas, even the teams toward the bottom of the standings are capable of giving the upper level teams an unexpected loss if they aren't ready to play.
I hope you are right!
I am going to the Iowa State @ Kansas game this weekend.
If the Cyclones lose, that will be one long drive of shame home!

I hope you are right!
I am going to the Iowa State @ Kansas game this weekend.
If the Cyclones lose, that will be one long drive of shame home!
You’re going to win by 5 touchdowns.

Kansas is REAL bad.

I think ou loses another game yet still makes the CCG.. This conference sucks this season.. and that's ok. Outside of UT, and maybe okie light.. the other schools in contention are clearly playing for the future. Okie light still has a CFP in play for them if they can continue to run the table. UT is a different story, they had to do it this season and they clearly are not good.

When I don't watch Texas, I actually enjoy watching the other conference games, they are toss ups every weekend outside of ku.

There is literally no reason that Texas should win, except for the fact this is the type of game Herman wins and the type of game Gundy loses.

QB is the only advantage that Texas has, but Sam is taking a beating this year. Herman ran him 15 times vs Baylor. I don’t think that trend stops with Herman’s job on the line. Sam is tough as hell, but it maybe a miracle if he plays in every game this year

Breaking news: The Longhorns suck.

I think ou loses another game yet still makes the CCG.. This conference sucks this season.. and that's ok. Outside of UT, and maybe okie light.. the other schools in contention are clearly playing for the future. Okie light still has a CFP in play for them if they can continue to run the table. UT is a different story, they had to do it this season and they clearly are not good.

When I don't watch Texas, I actually enjoy watching the other conference games, they are toss ups every weekend outside of ku.
I don't think OU can make the CCG unless they win out. And the disgusting thing is even if they turned into Alabama Lite they would still only end up somewhere between #6 and #8 in the country. Funny how when you F up early after swaggering around all off season thinking about how great you are going to be, Reality can jump up and bite you in the ass. Rattler's growing pains I can forgive. But the O line playing C-grade football for awhile and the Defense just flat sucking again are inexcusable. OU's football team has started to feel like we're watching the same movie 2-3-6-9 times and we finally just shrug when we hear it's going to come on again. I expect us to beat the hell out of Oklahoma State and then have to watch them in the CCG and possibly even win the championship. That's pretty bad in my books.

I don't think OU can make the CCG unless they win out. And the disgusting thing is even if they turned into Alabama Lite they would still only end up somewhere between #6 and #8 in the country. Funny how when you F up early after swaggering around all off season thinking about how great you are going to be, Reality can jump up and bite you in the ass. Rattler's growing pains I can forgive. But the O line playing C-grade football for awhile and the Defense just flat sucking again are inexcusable. OU's football team has started to feel like we're watching the same movie 2-3-6-9 times and we finally just shrug when we hear it's going to come on again. I expect us to beat the hell out of Oklahoma State and then have to watch them in the CCG and possibly even win the championship. That's pretty bad in my books.
Bro..it's cool to have an off season when you have won 5 straight CCs and made the past 4 CFPs.. ou is playing with house money from this point on.. they will be a preseason top5 pick coming into the 21 season with a strong finish this year

There is literally no reason that Texas should win, except for the fact this is the type of game Herman wins and the type of game Gundy loses.

QB is the only advantage that Texas has, but Sam is taking a beating this year. Herman ran him 15 times vs Baylor. I don’t think that trend stops with Herman’s job on the line. Sam is tough as hell, but it maybe a miracle if he plays in every game this year
When was the last time Herman beat a higher ranked osu team? He has played them tough, but always came up short. Feel bad for Sam, he's gonna have to do it all himself after Tom gets him in a hole then lets him play his 2 min drill routine in the final 5 min of the game