TV Series X-Men '97

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 256,604.00
X-Men '97, a continuation of the classic animated series from the 1990s that popularized the X-Men, is coming to Disney+! :o Logo:

FEAdDaGVkAYYzoZ

So hyped just remembering the old opening theme!

That was a big part of my childhood. One of the main reasons I woke up early lol.

That was a big part of my childhood. One of the main reasons I woke up early lol.

It was awesome but I remember it being frustrating as hell to watch. You'd get like 2 new episodes and then they'd start the entire series over again before you'd get any more new ones. Probably watched the start of the series thru the Savage Land arc a hundred times, lol. Or then they'd air episodes out of order.

Reactions: ill
It was awesome but I remember it being frustrating as hell to watch. You'd get like 2 new episodes and then they'd start the entire series over again before you'd get any more new ones. Probably watched the start of the series thru the Savage Land arc a hundred times, lol. Or then they'd air episodes out of order.
Goddamn dude, you severely needed drugs and pussy in your life.

I remember it being like that too

same with Dragonball Z...I'd get to when they were battling Freiza and it would go back to them fighting Vegeta back on Earth.

same with Dragonball Z...I'd get to when they were battling Freiza and it would go back to them fighting Vegeta back on Earth.
All the soaked panties you must've caused over the years. :laugh:

like wildturkey, I was a child...
Hey grumpypants, were you a child when you just excitedly talked about Dragonball Z like an official Dragonball Z historian?:kermit:

Hey grumpypants, were you a child when you just excitedly talked about Dragonball Z like an official Dragonball Z historian?:kermit:
because I remember something that annoyed me when I was a kid?

I would set the VCR to record the two episodes that played on Sunday mornings when I went to church and CCD, come home to watch it, and it would reset back to the beginning. I had invested a lot of time into getting to where the show was and it just reset the story?! Fuck that!

I ended up sitting through that same storyline more times than I should have before I gave up

because I remember something that annoyed me when I was a kid?

I would set the VCR to record the two episodes that played on Sunday mornings when I went to church and CCD, come home to watch it, and it would reset back to the beginning. I had invested a lot of time into getting to where the show was and it just reset the story?! Fuck that!

I ended up sitting through that same storyline more times than I should have before I gave up
Christian Bale Nodding GIF

How would you know he was 'like a DBZ historian', if you aren't a DBZ historian yourself? I mean, how do you know if he was even accurate with anything he said?

I remember that. Then you had to sit through all of those episodes again until the released the Trunks/Andriod/Cell sagas in the US. Then you had to wait again after those for the Majin saga as well.

Fuck, I loved that show as a kid, I'm basically a DBZ historian.

Fun fact, in middle school, I used to print out color pictures of DBZ scenes/characters and sell them for a $1 a piece.

Reactions: ill
I remember that. Then you had to sit through all of those episodes again until the released the Trunks/Andriod/Cell sagas in the US. Then you had to wait again after those for the Majin saga as well.

Fuck, I loved that show as a kid, I'm basically a DBZ historian.

Fun fact, in middle school, I used to print out color pictures of DBZ scenes/characters and sell them for a $1 a piece.
I still never got around to finishing it. I think I saw Goku turning Super Saiyan against Frieza but not much else after that.

It was a great show but so much down time with nothing going on...that drove me nuts. You'd watch an episode and absolutely nothing happened.