TV Series X-Men '97

I still never got around to finishing it. I think I saw Goku turning Super Saiyan against Frieza but not much else after that.

It was a great show but so much down time with nothing going on...that drove me nuts. You'd watch an episode and absolutely nothing happened.
Yeah, I watched up to the Cell saga, then kinda bounced around with the Majin saga. They released new stuff called DB Super, but idk, haven't seen it.

Yeah, I watched up to the Cell saga, then kinda bounced around with the Majin saga. They released new stuff called DB Super, but idk, haven't seen it.
me neither...just never really found the time for it.

the Majin saga looked like fun though.

me neither...just never really found the time for it.
someone told me that power levels didn't matter in the new one and they introduced Gods and angels annnnd that kind of threw me off of really caring. The method worked before, why add all this stuff?
the Majin saga looked like fun though.
a lot of slow parts from what I did see.

someone told me that power levels didn't matter in the new one and they introduced Gods and angels annnnd that kind of threw me off of really caring. The method worked before, why add all this stuff?

a lot of slow parts from what I did see.
because they always needed to be fighting someone stronger than them? I dunno...like I said, I stopped a long time ago

Promo images released at SDCC!

Rogue, Gambit, Wolverine, Jubilee, Cyclops, Storm, Jean Grey, Beast:

uv5vfwpma6d91.jpg

Sunspot, Morph, Cable, Bishop, Forge, Nightcrawler:

q7nrn7wna6d91.jpg

Val Cooper, Sebastian Shaw, Mister Sinister, Emma Frost, Callisto:

smkuy3lna6d91.jpg

Releases Wednesday, March 20, 2024 on Disney+. Trailer: :party:

I had the x-men video game for Sega. Kinda fun. But not great

Yeah, this fucking rocks

Holy Shit

While I still enjoyed the 3rd episode, they just burned thru an entire arc in one episode. Like that easily could have been half a season, maybe even a full season.