Yankees Fans are Spoiled Brats

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 33,889.00

Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

tl;dr: Yankee players hate the fans, who boo anyone if it means that they don't make the required World Series each year.

There's just so much crapshootidity in MLB playoffs, I think it's crazy to have a 'championship or bust' mentality.

I'll say this, in the last 28 years, the Yankees have only missed five post seasons. That's an 82% playoff ratio for nearly three decades. That's impressive.

They did nearly the same thing '36 - '64.

There's just so much crapshootidity in MLB playoffs, I think it's crazy to have a 'championship or bust' mentality.

I'll say this, in the last 28 years, the Yankees have only missed five post seasons. That's an 82% playoff ratio for nearly three decades. That's impressive.

They did nearly the same thing '36 - '64.
I'd argue that this run is more impressive, since they don't have Kansas City basically serving as an extra minor league organization this time around.

I'd argue that this run is more impressive, since they don't have Kansas City basically serving as an extra minor league organization this time around.
I'd argue that this run is more impressive based simply on an 82% to 80% playoff ratio, so fuck you.

I'd argue that this run is more impressive based simply on an 82% to 80% playoff ratio, so fuck you.
I’d argue the old run in more impressive since only one team per league made the playoffs back then.

I personally don’t count WCG losses as a playoff appearance, the WCG and WCR now are just play ins to get to the real playoffs, which start in the DS. Yankees have lost two WCGs in that span

I personally don’t count WCG losses as a playoff appearance, the WCG and WCR now are just play ins to get to the real playoffs, which start in the DS. Yankees have lost two WCGs in that span
I personally think the latest format sucks schweady balls. The WC's should not get a series, but rather just one game, and there shouldn't be three WC teams per league, and a division winner shouldn't be playing in the WC round.

Fuck everyone.

Last edited:
a division winner shouldn't be playing in the WC round.
Given that one of the division winners suuuuuucked and were out of the playoffs instantly, I'd say they were exactly where they should have been

Given that one of the division winners suuuuuucked and were out of the playoffs instantly, I'd say they were exactly where they should have been
I'd say you're wrong.

The results of 162 games should mean something.

I'd say you're wrong.

The results of 162 games should mean something.
But they do. How does keeping a crappy St Louis team out of the playoffs mean that the season doesn't mean anything?

But they do. How does keeping a crappy St Louis team out of the playoffs mean that the season doesn't mean anything?
They won their division and should be on equal footing with the other division winners. Otherwise, just get rid of the divisions.

They won their division and should be on equal footing with the other division winners. Otherwise, just get rid of the divisions.
Fine by me. We don't really need divisions any more. Heck, we don't even need AL or NL anymore. Just have everyone play every other team, then take the 8 best records at the end for the playoffs. St. Louis didn't deserve jack squat for winning a terrible division