You suck compared to your famous parent(s)

The Kardashian kids. None are anywhere near impressive as their father Robert’s accomplishment of getting double murderer O.J. Simpson found not guilty.

Dhani Harrison. I know there exists another untalented Beatle offspring.

I’d like to add this greedy, trust-fund bitch to the running

IMG_1148.webp

I dunno. There was this one time that Sr was supposed to turn left but instead……. Well you know. I never saw Jr do anything that dumb.
Oh Snap GIF by T-Pain

I dunno. There was this one time that Sr was supposed to turn left but instead……. Well you know. I never saw Jr do anything that dumb.
Had to retire early because of concussions. Probably would have had the same fate had the safety been the same as his dad’s era

One was Tommy, pretty sure there was another one too.

Jay Paterno is another good one
Tommy - Tulane, Clemson
Terry- Samford, Auburn

there was a third..Jeff. He replaced Richt as FSU's OC when Richt left for Georgia. Shortly after, FSU's decline became pretty notable. Jeff was blamed and he resigned in 2006. fwiw, he resigned a few days after the Deacs beat them 30-0 in Tallahassee.

1719799899582.png

Jimbo ended up replacing him and then it became obvious that Bobby was past his prime and he was the problem.

hahaha

I only posted that to get the rednecks all worked up. I'm not even a Nascar fan TBH.

The Kardashian kids. None are anywhere near impressive as their father Robert’s accomplishment of getting double murderer O.J. Simpson found not guilty.
If success is measured in dollars then you are wrong. Very very very wrong. I just looked it up and kim alone is worth 1.7 bil. <<<--really wtf is wrong with america.

Back