Your home team projection

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 91,200.00
It's that time of year. Project your fave team's reg season record. I'll start compiling when I get back from vacation the weekend of July 15. Please use this format

Wisconsin 10-2

Have fun.

Michigan 12-0 (Every year I say the same thing).

Notre Dame 9-3

Nebraska (3-9) or (4-8)

There are no Indiana or Rutgers on the schedule which accounted for 2 of Nebraska's 4 wins last season.

Northern Illinois: Win
Louisiana Tech: Win

Possibilities?

@ Colorado: Coin flip since they also have a new HC (who flipped his roster). @ CU gives the Puffs an advantage.
Purdue: Coin flip because they also have a new HC. In Lincoln could give Nebraska an advantage.

Rhule's teams did not fare well his first year at Temple (2-10) and Baylor (1-11). Installing new O and D systems, getting HIS players, etc.

Likely 8 losses

@ Minnesota: Established HC and system.
Michigan: Established HC and system.
@ Illinois: Bert will have his team good up front in his 3rd season.
Northwestern: Established HC and system.
@ Michigan St: 4th year HC and on the road.
Maryland: Established HC and system.
@ Wisconsin: They have a new HC, but it's @ Wiscy where Fickell inherited established O and D linemen.
Iowa: Established HC and system.

Nebraska (3-9) or (4-8)

There are no Indiana or Rutgers on the schedule which accounted for 2 of Nebraska's 4 wins last season.

Possibilities?

@ Colorado: Coin flip since they also have a new HC (who flipped his roster). @ CU gives the Puffs an advantage.
Purdue: Coin flip because they also have a new HC. In Lincoln could give Nebraska an advantage.

Rhule's teams did not fare well his first year at Temple (2-10) and Baylor (1-11). Installing new O and D systems, getting HIS players, etc.

Likely 8 losses

@ Wisconsin: They have a new HC, but it's @ Wiscy where Fickell inherited established O and D linemen.
stop it just pick 12-0 like the rest of us, cool guy

12-0

Lots can change, but so long as we get decent QB play the only game I am concerned with is the @UTjr game.

Our schedule starts so well with a bunch of cupcakes and SUCjr in Athens, that we have about 8 weeks to get some injuries back, and get our QB experienced.

I'm a depressing, gloomy fuck.

Jacksonville Jaguars Nfl GIF by Bleacher Report

Wisconsin 10-2

UCF always seems to do well in the 1st season in a new conf/div.

9-3, I guess.

Nebraska (3-9) or (4-8)

Possibilities?

Likely 8 losses

Last four years haven't been two impressive at NU... two 3-9 seasons and a 1-11 season. There may have been an established HC and system before, but they're looking just as rough as Nebraska... if not worse

Last four years haven't been two impressive at NU... two 3-9 seasons and a 1-11 season. There may have been an established HC and system before, but they're looking just as rough as Nebraska... if not worse

Northwestern beat Nebraska last year in the opener. They won the game in the 4th Q because they were just better conditioned.

Gonna be a weird year. The pass game is either gonna click or it’s not.
5-7 or 10-2. No in between.

I vote 10-2.

I mean, according to @Thiefery , we have a Heisman hopeful, 1st round draft pick, Texas college athletics hall of famer behind center. Might as well go big.

Gonna be a weird year. The pass game is either gonna click or it’s not.
5-7 or 10-2. No in between.

I vote 10-2.

I mean, according to @Thiefery , we have a Heisman hopeful, 1st round draft pick, Texas college athletics hall of famer behind center. Might as well go big.
All 5 starting OL return from a season ago along with Worthy and Whittington at WR. They also have AD Mitchell, Neyor (injured in fall camp and missed the entire season) and added a 5 star player in this class, Johntay Cook.
Sanders returns at TE as does Quinn Ewers at QB

Brooks will be the starter at RB with keilen Robinson behind him.

It's ok to believe, dunce