Your home team projection

are you counting on beating Nebraska or Washington??

In Your Face Dog GIF by Stick Up Music
Central Michigan
Richmond
Maryland/Rutgers
Indiana
Minnesota/Nebraska

im so full of it. my piss is red

There are only two wins that I'm even remotely confident in.

Northern Illinois: (3-9) last season
Louisiana Tech: (3-9) last season

Nebraska lost to (6-7) Georgia Southern last season.
Northwestern's only win last season (1-11) came against Nebraska.

Rhule's first year at Temple was (2-10), and at Baylor was (1-11).
He'll be installing new systems on both sides of the ball.

Nebraska's problems are clearly deeper than the HC.

This program needs an enema.

I have no idea and have quit listening to the insiders and associated chatter concerning practice/conditioning reports

last year all I heard was "we're going to be very competitive"
Kathy Bates Lies GIF

the only thing I'm willing to guarantee at this point is beating the donghorns and jr.
I was told by a certain Oklahoma fan that the team was going to be instantly tougher because Venables was hired. Not you, but a different OK fan.

Nebraska (3-9) or (4-8)

There are no Indiana or Rutgers on the schedule which accounted for 2 of Nebraska's 4 wins last season.

Northern Illinois: Win
Louisiana Tech: Win

Possibilities?

@ Colorado: Coin flip since they also have a new HC (who flipped his roster). @ CU gives the Puffs an advantage.
Purdue: Coin flip because they also have a new HC. In Lincoln could give Nebraska an advantage.

Rhule's teams did not fare well his first year at Temple (2-10) and Baylor (1-11). Installing new O and D systems, getting HIS players, etc.

Likely 8 losses

@ Minnesota: Established HC and system.
Michigan: Established HC and system.
@ Illinois: Bert will have his team good up front in his 3rd season.
Northwestern: Established HC and system.
@ Michigan St: 4th year HC and on the road.
Maryland: Established HC and system.
@ Wisconsin: They have a new HC, but it's @ Wiscy where Fickell inherited established O and D linemen.
Iowa: Established HC and system.

Updating this by moving Northwestern into "Possibilities" since Fitz has been fired today.

Nebraska (3-9) or (4-8)

There are no Indiana or Rutgers on the schedule which accounted for 2 of Nebraska's 4 wins last season.

Northern Illinois: Win
Louisiana Tech: Win

Possibilities?

@ Colorado: Coin flip since they also have a new HC (who flipped his roster). @ CU gives the Puffs an advantage.
Purdue: Coin flip because they also have a new HC. In Lincoln could give Nebraska an advantage.
Northwestern: Coin flip because they either have an interim or new head coach.

Rhule's teams did not fare well his first year at Temple (2-10) and Baylor (1-11). Installing new O and D systems, getting HIS players, etc.

Likely 7 losses

@ Minnesota: Established HC and system.
Michigan: Established HC and system.
@ Illinois: Bert will have his team good up front in his 3rd season.
@ Michigan St: 4th year HC and on the road.
Maryland: Established HC and system.
@ Wisconsin: They have a new HC, but it's @ Wiscy where Fickell inherited established O and D linemen.
Iowa: Established HC and system.

I'm a realist.

Just ask any Hoopla Husker who banters with me regarding my negativity with the program for the last decade. :dhd:
Mere mild skepticism IMHO - me on the other hand says 0-12 with that they do no worse than I expect. We been burned so much it doesn’t even hurt anymore.

BSU 9-3 losing to Washington, UCF and Memphis. Pretty good chance that we lose to Air Force

11-1 beat OSU but lose to Penn State.

I was told by a certain Oklahoma fan that the team was going to be instantly tougher because Venables was hired. Not you, but a different OK fan.
I prolly told a hundred people this.

Venables' players are tough...I 'member. Tom Wort, Austin Box, Torrance Marshall, Rocky Calmus, Ted Lehman, Roy Williams, Gerald McCoy......and more.

He's still on the clock....for now.

And we will be a much tougher squad than we would have been under Riley. Simply not debateable.

I prolly told a hundred people this.

Venables' players are tough...I 'member. Tom Wort, Austin Box, Torrance Marshall, Rocky Calmus, Ted Lehman, Roy Williams, Gerald McCoy......and more.

He's still on the clock....for now.
Here’s the dunce

Less than 8 wins gets Drinkwitz fired, good luck with future MAC QB Brady Cook he's been insisting on.

Whoa. That's some pretty high standards for Mizzou in the SEC.

Where do you see 8 wins?

View attachment 103679
I really don't honestly which is why I think he's fired, or at the least an extreme hot seat.

(The eight could count as a bowl win also, so 7-5 plus a bowl win would at least be progress).

I really don't honestly which is why I think he's fired, or at the least an extreme hot seat.

(The eight could count as a bowl win also, so 7-5 plus a bowl win would at least be progress).

All things considered, I think he's done pretty well in just 3 years at the helm.

Kansas St and Tennessee were the only two blowouts.

1689102722064.png

All things considered, I think he's done pretty well in just 3 years at the helm.

Kansas St and Tennessee were the only two blowouts.

View attachment 103681
I was big on him until about last year. Just feels like they've been stagnant on the whole and him insisting on Cook at QB isnt helping.

I was big on him until about last year. Just feels like they've been stagnant on the whole and him insisting on Cook at QB isnt helping.

If he can get bowl bound again I'd certainly give him another year.

He's got a couple good recruiting classes in 2021 and 2022. Those players were freshman and sophomores last season and will just be sophomores and juniors this season.
See how they pan out as juniors and seniors, then make the call IMO.