Your home team projection

Nebraska will win at least 7 games.

Ill sport a trump avy for 2 months if they don't ( and a nice one)

giphy.gif

Nebraska exceeded my expectations with 5 wins.
Nebraska (3-9) or (4-8)

There are no Indiana or Rutgers on the schedule which accounted for 2 of Nebraska's 4 wins last season.

Northern Illinois: Win
Louisiana Tech: Win

Possibilities?

@ Colorado: Coin flip since they also have a new HC (who flipped his roster). @ CU gives the Puffs an advantage.
Purdue: Coin flip because they also have a new HC. In Lincoln could give Nebraska an advantage.

Rhule's teams did not fare well his first year at Temple (2-10) and Baylor (1-11). Installing new O and D systems, getting HIS players, etc.

Likely 8 losses

@ Minnesota: Established HC and system.
Michigan: Established HC and system.
@ Illinois: Bert will have his team good up front in his 3rd season.
Northwestern: Established HC and system.
@ Michigan St: 4th year HC and on the road.
Maryland: Established HC and system.
@ Wisconsin: They have a new HC, but it's @ Wiscy where Fickell inherited established O and D linemen.
Iowa: Established HC and system.

I'll add Northwestern to 'Possibilities' if Fitz manages to lose his job over this hazing thing.

Updating this by moving Northwestern into "Possibilities" since Fitz has been fired today.

Nebraska (3-9) or (4-8)

There are no Indiana or Rutgers on the schedule which accounted for 2 of Nebraska's 4 wins last season.

Northern Illinois: Win
Louisiana Tech: Win

Possibilities?

@ Colorado: Coin flip since they also have a new HC (who flipped his roster). @ CU gives the Puffs an advantage.
Purdue: Coin flip because they also have a new HC. In Lincoln could give Nebraska an advantage.
Northwestern: Coin flip because they either have an interim or new head coach.

Rhule's teams did not fare well his first year at Temple (2-10) and Baylor (1-11). Installing new O and D systems, getting HIS players, etc.

Likely 7 losses

@ Minnesota: Established HC and system.
Michigan: Established HC and system.
@ Illinois: Bert will have his team good up front in his 3rd season.
@ Michigan St: 4th year HC and on the road.
Maryland: Established HC and system.
@ Wisconsin: They have a new HC, but it's @ Wiscy where Fickell inherited established O and D linemen.
Iowa: Established HC and system.

Well, folks, I am doing well. Off-season sucks. Not too much longer though. I would be satisfied if VT went 6-6. However, I feel:

Virginia Tech 5-7
All depends on tomorrow. I saw Colandrea against Duke. UVA QB looks better than average. See what the Hokies can do in Charlottesville.

Orange Bowl Bazooka Joe didn’t show up throughout the season… 🤦