Your worst nightmare has come true

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,650.00
I haven’t been completely honest as to why I’ve been so absent the last couple of months. I did have a major work project, and I did start a side business with my buddy, but I’ve also been redoing my spare bedroom and baby proofing the house.

Come October, I’m gonna be a daddy, and I’m the most scared I’ve ever been in my life. I do have a built in DD for a bit though

I haven’t been completely honest as to why I’ve been so absent the last couple of months. I did have a major work project, and I did start a side business with my buddy, but I’ve also been redoing my spare bedroom and baby proofing the house.

Come October, I’m gonna be a daddy, and I’m the most scared I’ve ever been in my life. I do have a built in DD for a bit though
Congrats? Are you married?

PS. Your avatar makes me think you're that Idaho Vandals fan poster here.

Not married, have a long term live in GF though
It's scary as all can be, but my advice is don't let the worry and fear of new responsibilities shadow the special moment of welcoming in a new life and all that goes along with it. It'll all work out just fine.

ecaaf734-3ae3-4b09-9a8e-d43289f00195_text.gif

Oops….too late

Don't get married or sign the birth certificate until after you get a DNA test. Sideline the emotions in the meantime.
You’re forgetting who you’re talking about. Whether it’s his baby or not, he’ll share DNA with it.