Your worst nightmare has come true

I haven’t been completely honest as to why I’ve been so absent the last couple of months. I did have a major work project, and I did start a side business with my buddy, but I’ve also been redoing my spare bedroom and baby proofing the house.

Come October, I’m gonna be a daddy, and I’m the most scared I’ve ever been in my life. I do have a built in DD for a bit though

Congratulations 🍺🍺 … Just a little advice … babies start learning in the womb and family always comes first.

Come October, I’m gonna be a daddy, and I’m the most scared I’ve ever been in my life. I do have a built in DD for a bit though
Hopefully, your woman has a lot of women folk who want to come and help, and will descend on your house.
They will get on your nerves, but trust me, it's well worth it.

This stupid motherfucker should have listened to us and kept in it dudes buttholes.

Good luck for the next 18 years.

But congrats

18 years? No, bro. You ain't current.

Now they expect you to pay the full ride through college and/or 21 whichever comes later.

18 years? No, bro. You ain't current.

Now they expect you to pay the full ride through college and/or 21 whichever comes later.
Don’t forget grad school. I’ve got a 25 year old who’s still on the payroll.

You went poking fun at her and she took you serious.

Congrats man

I haven’t been completely honest as to why I’ve been so absent the last couple of months. I did have a major work project, and I did start a side business with my buddy, but I’ve also been redoing my spare bedroom and baby proofing the house.

Whew. It's okay, I checked and my sister is still unsullied. Worst nightmare fears averted! :LOL:

Be a supportive Uncle-brother to your gal too.