Zillow gone Wild....

@fordman84

hey @moxie how about a fake house?

@fordman84

What is wrong with people?! How many science experiments went wrong in that house?!
:bolt:

Not in fools range like these houses but cropland in my area is selling for $16,000/acre. Even if my house and outbuilding were worth zip I can pay my mortgage off.

@fordman84

I keep getting texts asking me to sell a house I don't own. One of these days I'm just going to agree and sell it.

I love these....

Ever thought about putting a foam pit in your house?

247644a597fc50d5272619b21ee908d2-uncropped_scaled_within_1536_1152.webp
That's a pretty bizarre house. Nice house, ghetto furniture. I also can't figure out the walls, it sort of looks like shitty-work stone, but also is really flat looking making it look like faux stone. I happen to like the brick floor though. Used to have a house with brick floors.

Once all the kids moved away my house seems to be way too large. We have rooms we haven't been in in months. Doors stay closed to that wing and the hvac unit for that section never runs. Those rooms that were once filled with children's loud voices often arguing, have fallen silent. It can be depressing walking along that section and the memories of a time gone by.....in a gulf of silence.

Once all the kids moved away my house seems to be way too large. We have rooms we haven't been in in months. Doors stay closed to that wing and the hvac unit for that section never runs. Those rooms that were once filled with children's loud voices often arguing, have fallen silent. It can be depressing walking along that section and the memories of a time gone by.....in a gulf of silence.
Take it to the poetry thread, Wordsworth

um.. okay

Lonely Ryan Reynolds GIF by POKÉMON Detective Pikachu

@ukfanfrombirth(cali cat)

I wept.

Back