Post the funniest CFB-related thing you've seen on the net today

200.gif

This is pure gold. Dude says he's tired of UW fans saying no one watched UW all year, claims "they were always on prime time I watched every game, you almost lost to Cal."

UW was up 45-12 at half against Cal, won 59-32 after Cal scored 13 in 4th quarter garbage time.

This is pure gold. Dude says he's tired of UW fans saying no one watched UW all year, claims "they were always on prime time I watched every game, you almost lost to Cal."

UW was up 45-12 at half against Cal, won 59-32 after Cal scored 13 in 4th quarter garbage time.

Barstool is the worst.

I will say, that this looks to be the best Harbaugh team he has had since being there annnnnd given what I have seen from other schools i.e. UGA, Bama, USC, Texas, etc... I think Michigan could have a real shot at the NC this year.

Based on what? Not who they played?

You think they could beat TCU from last year? Lol

Eye test

And yes, I think losing to TCU was one of those 1 out of 10 situation. And I think this team is better. One of the more impressive things with this team is the execution and composure they have.

I don't like saying this. I think that Michigan is a historically overrated program with probably the most insufferable fan base that I have personally experienced since joining the Big Ten.

Eye test against who? Key word is WHO

Lmao

Have you played football? You don't need to play the top competition to see if a team can execute, if a team is has heart, composure, etc... this is how coaches learn to put certain players in spots over others. Michigan looks good right now. That can absolutely change with injuries, but this isn't a team that beats itself.

Too much dumb in your post sorry. The eye test against no legit offense or defense is exactly that
Annnnnnd here we are. At least your thoughts ended up in the right thread

Annnnnnd here we are. At least your thoughts ended up in the right thread

For sure a Nebraska fan digging this hard over a Michigan win is hilarious. Funniest thing I’ve seen today.

All props to Michigans defense and running game. Washington’s performance was beyond piss poor. So was Bama.

In 2 CFP games prior (TCU and Bama) to the title game last night, Michigan had a lead in a total of 4 minutes. Lol in 2 entire games.

But the facts are they played no one all year in the big 10. Iowa didn’t even score in their bowl game and barely could all year. Penn St best win was Iowa. Ohio St best win was Penn St. lol

Yes all very funny and a very jacked up year of college football.

For sure a Nebraska fan digging this hard over a Michigan win is hilarious. Funniest thing I’ve seen today.

All props to Michigans defense and running game. Washington’s performance was beyond piss poor. So was Bama.

In 2 CFP games prior (TCU and Bama) to the title game last night, Michigan had a lead in a total of 4 minutes. Lol in 2 entire games.

But the facts are they played no one all year in the big 10. Iowa didn’t even score in their bowl game and barely could all year. Penn St best win was Iowa. Ohio St best win was Penn St. lol

Yes all very funny and a very jacked up year of college football.
If you think that's funny, you should read your dumbass posts, those are priceless.

It just shows you don't understand the eye test.

Defend your nonsense all you want, in the end.... here we are.

If you think that's funny, you should read your dumbass posts, those are priceless.

It just shows you don't understand the eye test.

Defend your nonsense all you want, in the end.... here we are.

Understanding your eye test is beyond comical. Eye test says Washington and Bama played like garbage. Lol

Eye test says the big 10 west is garbage.

Understanding your eye test is beyond comical. Eye test says Washington and Bama played like garbage. Lol

Eye test says the big 10 west is garbage.
You don't understand eye test. It's ok. Experience playing football helps with that. Nothing bad about you if you never have, just don't pop off at the mouth, be wrong and than continue to act like an ass after being wrong.

You don't understand eye test. It's ok. Experience playing football helps with that. Nothing bad about you if you never have, just don't pop off at the mouth, be wrong and then continue to act like an ass after being wrong.

It’s easy man. Bama passed the eye test against a Georgia team due to lose. They didn’t pass the eye test against Auburn Michigan Texas Arkansas A&M South Fl. Lol

Washington passed it all year until they laid a stinker against Michigan.

I’ve already said kudos to Michigan D and running game. Harbaugh knows about controlling the clock and no turnovers. But don’t act like they had a tough road at all.

Lol at the big 10 west.

Those are all facts Jack

It’s easy man. Bama passed the eye test against a Georgia team due to lose. They didn’t pass the eye test against Auburn Michigan Texas Arkansas A&M South Fl. Lol

Washington passed it all year until they laid a stinker against Michigan.

I’ve already said kudos to Michigan D and running game. Harbaugh knows about controlling the clock and no turnovers. But don’t act like they had a tough road at all.
This comment demonstrates that you don't understand the eye test.
Lol at the big 10 west.

Those are all facts Jack

Your insecurity is already noted, no need to keep flaunting it out there.

This comment demonstrates that you don't understand the eye test.

Your insecurity is already noted, no need to keep flaunting it out there.

Look at you on repeat. It’s clear you are a big 10 homer. What did I say that was false?

Bama didn’t pass the eye test vs much of their schedule? Or that Washington laid a stinker?

Look at you on repeat. It’s clear you are a big 10 homer. What did I say that was false?

Bama didn’t pass the eye test vs much of their schedule? Or that Washington laid a stinker?
I was rooting for Washington last night and have been openly vocal about that. You just can't help yourself, smh.

What does passing the eye test mean?

I was rooting for Washington last night and have been openly vocal about that. You just can't help yourself, smh.

What does passing the eye test mean?

You sound still drank from last night. Get it together

You sound still drank from last night. Get it together
Yep I'm the one. Smh, swallow your pride and just face the music.

You're looking dumber by the post. Did you want to answer the question?

Yep I'm the one. Smh, swallow your pride and just face the music.

You're looking dumber by the post. Did you want to answer the question?

I asked you 2 questions… about Bama schedule and Washington laying a stinker and you came back with you are rooting for Washington. Lolol Go back and try to read or just sober up.

Passing the eye test is not barely beating A&M Arkansas South Fl or Auburn. Along with beating up on a weak big 10.