11-27-2021 : Independence Day

TBH, I kind of hate both teams, but Ohio St.'s overdue for an old fashioned, schoolyard-style ass beating.

They've won 8 straight and 17 of the last 20. You'd think UM would've won at least 1 or 2 of those since a number of them were close. Especially 2005 and 2016.

Every streak ends at some point. If UVA can do it against VT, UM can do it against the Suckeyes.

Confused Eminem GIF

I don't even know who that other guy is but we got Bone Thugs N Harmony, man!

View attachment 49904

Good morning. In less than 6 days players from Michigan will join fans from around the world and will be launching the largest ground battle in the history of mankind.

Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can’t be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests; to destroy Ohio State. Perhaps it’s fate that this week is Thanksgiving and we will once again be fighting for our freedom not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution but from annihilation.

We’re fighting for our right to live, to exist, and should we win this Saturday, Thanksgiving week will no longer be known as an American holiday but as the week when the world declared in one voice,

We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We’re going to live on. We’re going to survive. Today we celebrate our new Independence Day!
Ahhhhh. I remember my first beer.

8 straight
17 of the last 20

Rivalry?
Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live
RR.png

I was kidnapped by Ohio State 10 years ago! They did all kinds of experiments on me! They've been studying us for years, finding out our weaknesses! We've gotta stop 'em! They're gonna kill us all!

TBH, I kind of hate both teams, but Ohio St.'s overdue for an old fashioned, schoolyard-style ass beating.

They've won 8 straight and 17 of the last 20. You'd think UM would've won at least 1 or 2 of those since a number of them were close. Especially 2005 and 2016.

Every streak ends at some point. If UVA can do it against VT, UM can do it against the Suckeyes.
Mathematically it has to happen some day. Sooner or later Michigan will win the game again, and it's most likely going to happen in a year when we're not supposed to unless something changes with OSU's continued success. The only thing we can do is make sure we're in a position for it to mean something when we win it, and to that extent we've done it this year. We control our destiny at this point. Win and we not only go to the B10 title game, but likely to the CFB playoff.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO This thread is going to be good!!!!!!

Jim Jordan knows what's about to happen and he ain't saying shit.

View attachment 49904

Good morning. In less than 6 days players from Michigan will join fans from around the world and will be launching the largest ground battle in the history of mankind.

Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can’t be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests; to destroy Ohio State. Perhaps it’s fate that this week is Thanksgiving and we will once again be fighting for our freedom not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution but from annihilation.

We’re fighting for our right to live, to exist, and should we win this Saturday, Thanksgiving week will no longer be known as an American holiday but as the week when the world declared in one voice,

We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We’re going to live on. We’re going to survive. Today we celebrate our new Independence Day!

Independence from what???? Jim Harbaugh after another beat down???

Back