11-27-2021 : Independence Day

The norm is Michigan beating Ohio State.
View attachment 82824
(notice how none of those stats favor Ohio)

Even the best coach in school history (the one who punched that kid) has a losing record to Michigan.

Woody Hayes did not have a losing record to Michigan. Notice how most of Michigan's wins came pre-1932 before football was actually even football. I wouldn't call things that happening before WW2 the norm.

Woody Hayes did not have a losing record to Michigan. Notice how most of Michigan's wins came pre-1932 before football was actually even football. I wouldn't call things that happening before WW2 the norm.
Michigan had a winning record in the 80's and 90's, but nice try.

It's going to be hilarious when Michigan goes 9-3 and then gets beat down by some 2nd rate SEC team in a chain restaurant sponsored bowl game.

God damn it. Is this now the best prediction thread to ever exist?

Sad Tantrum GIF by Travis

Ryan Day hasn't forgotten what Harbaugh said at media days before last season.

Fear for Michigan people. This gonna be brutal
i'm not sure what Harbaugh said, but he's undefeated against Ryan Day since this post.

Big Cat Milk GIF by Barstool Sports

View attachment 49904

Good morning. In less than 6 days players from Michigan will join fans from around the world and will be launching the largest ground battle in the history of mankind.

Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can’t be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests; to destroy Ohio State. Perhaps it’s fate that this week is Thanksgiving and we will once again be fighting for our freedom not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution but from annihilation.

We’re fighting for our right to live, to exist, and should we win this Saturday, Thanksgiving week will no longer be known as an American holiday but as the week when the world declared in one voice,

We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We’re going to live on. We’re going to survive. Today we celebrate our new Independence Day!
Thread Conclusion:

Urban Meyer never won 15 games in a season, btw