11-27-2021 : Independence Day

Ha, that was awesome. Look how everyone remembers that colossal fuck-up! It makes life worth living.
If you enjoy losing because of incompetence, apparently you have definitely chosen the right team to follow.

Whatever it is ... our fate is in our hands. No backing into a playoff fight. Kill or be killed. This is what "The Game" should be about.

Even though, I wanted ohio state to lose last week, this is the best scenario for Michigan. I would rather play an arrogant ohio state rather than a wounded ohio state. Being a 7.5 point favorite at the "Big House" means that ohio state is expected to dominate .... perfect time to attack their arrogant asses!!!!

9cf58d7cb6df3a861976b6f8b78bf7ef.jpg
At least we can agree that Michigan is the villains.

If you enjoy losing because of incompetence, apparently you have definitely chosen the right team to follow.
Losing is always incompetence....take last Saturday, for example.

Losing is always incompetence....take last Saturday, for example.
Sometimes it’s lack of talent. Ohio State is a different level of talent than Michigan State.

Let's kick the tires and light the fires, big daddy!

I stole this froX the septic tank of the internet, XGoBlowme.coX and I don't feel bad about it, because they stole it from the WSJ . . .

The Buckeyes don’t just beat you. They make you wonder why you follow college football. If Wisconsin meets Ohio State, I may need to watch from underneath the couch...

WSJ: "A Miserable Person [from Wisconsin]'s Guide to Watching Michigan vs. Ohio State"​

Submitted by Communist Football on November 26th, 2021 at 8:15 AM
In case you needed some laughs this morning, from the Wall Street Journal's Jason Gay, who often complains of working at a newspaper filled with Wolverines fans. The whole column is worth reading, but here are some excerpts:
By now, you hopefully know that yours truly, a diehard Wisconsin Badger is not cut out to cover this subject. I’m too conflicted, too emotionally raw, too surrounded by Journal colleagues who graduated from a certain university in Ann Arbor. I’m not mature enough to recognize my shortcomings and understand my enemies. It feels wrong. I can barely type out these words...
Gay grudgingly concedes that Michigan is improved:
Fine. I’ll put on a helmet and try to plow through it. The reason this year’s OSU-Michigan game is a big deal is that…Michigan is looking like a very good college football team this year.
There, I said it.
The Wolverines are 10-1, ranked No. 5 in the College Football Playoff rankings. The team’s only blemish was stepping on a rake against Michigan State in East Lansing. Coach Khakipants aka Jim Harbaugh has the Wolverines playing well-balanced football.
A win Saturday would put the Wolverines in the Big Ten Championship on Dec. 4, where a victory would likely vault them into the playoff with a shot at a national title, and I would never hear the end of it from the four bazillion Wolverines at the Journal.
I don’t feel well. I need to go for a walk around the block...
Gay acknowledges that he, as a Wisconsin fan, dislikes Michigan more than OSU even though OSU has done more to hurt Wisconsin over the years (he likens the B1G West to "the discount airport hotel of the Big Ten"):
Every Big Ten football fan pays psychological rent to Columbus—OSU hasn’t lost a Big Ten game since 2018—but Wolverines fans pay a little extra.
I can’t lie: I get a kick out of it. It’s become my petty personal tradition, to sit on the couch for Michigan-OSU and run out of fingers and toes counting Buckeyes touchdowns. Of course, this also happens when Wisconsin plays Ohio State—the Badgers have also lost eight straight to OSU—but I don’t let it spoil my small-minded Michigan Schadenfreude.
I’m not sure how to feel. I can tell you that I fear Ohio State with every bone in my feeble sports columnist’s body. All the anxiety that Michigan fans are feeling about Saturday, I feel, too. Wisconsin has had a lot of tough dates with Ohio State in the Big Ten championship.
The Buckeyes don’t just beat you. They make you wonder why you follow college football. If Wisconsin meets Ohio State, I may need to watch from underneath the couch...
If Michigan were to beat OSU and make it to Indy, how would Gay feel?
As for Michigan: Sure! It’d be fun. Why not? Bucky vs. Khakipants in Indianapolis for Big Ten Bragging Rights. How sweet it would be to win that title and spoil a Michigan playoff bid. I wouldn’t need anything for Christmas. Alternatively, I will try to block out the idea of losing twice to Michigan in one season, since I’d probably have to flee the country.

That's good stuff right there

Ohio State.jpg

We know how to take them out general, spread the word

Ohio State 2.jpg

1638074288812.png

My curse powers come through again.

You're welcome. Michigan fans.

A Big Ten Championship without Ohio State.

A Big 12 Championship without Oklahoma.

Blown Away Wow GIF by Aminé

Back