12 Team CFP Playoff

Be more specific. You realize this is what it would be had there been the CFP-12 since 2014. I am not disagreeing with you, just want to know how it's wrong.

What is the blank at 8? Just no one would have been 8?

Yes. Nobody would have made the CFP 8 times.

Be more specific. You realize this is what it would be had there been the CFP-12 since 2014. I am not disagreeing with you, just want to know how it's wrong.

What is the blank at 8? Just no one would have been 8?
basically not all those teams (G5 teams) would have made it and some of the others are off by 1

basically not all those teams (G5 teams) would have made it and some of the others are off by 1
I don't know the source, so I am not going to defend it. But I'll bet it's close to being right once you apply the rules, especially regarding the G5 teams.

I don't know the source, so I am not going to defend it. But I'll bet it's close to being right once you apply the rules, especially regarding the G5 teams.
i mean i literally listed each team that was off

You listed teams that were in the list, but you did not list the error.
So, you literally said nothing. Again. List a couple of the errors you claim.

You listed teams that were in the list, but you did not list the error.
So, you literally said nothing. Again. List a couple of the errors you claim.
TCU say 2 should be 3
SMU says 1 should not be listed
Navy says 1 should not be listed
Marshall says 1 should not be listed
Troy says 1 should not be listed
Memphis says 2 should be 1
Temple says 1 should not be listed
Fresno says 1 should not be listed
Washington says 3 should be 4
Ole Miss says 2 should be 3
those were the ones i listed
realized
Kansas state says 1 should be 2
Oklahoma State says 1 should be 2
Boise says 2 should be 1

could be more if i had more time to look

Exactly how are they off? We know the TCU is 1 for sure, they are listed as 2. Are you saying TCU should be a 1 or a 3?

TCU say 2 should be 3
realized
Boise says 2 should be 1

Again. Claims. You haven’t shown the error.
Do you eat paint chips?
What’s the actual error?
Let me help your dumb fuck tiny duck brain out if you’re trying to list a couple of errors:
A. You say kansas should be TWO: list the years and proof they should have gone both times.
B. You say Old Miss should be THREE, do the same.

Do you eat paint chips?
What’s the actual error?
Let me help your dumb fuck tiny duck brain out if you’re trying to list a couple of errors:
A. You say kansas should be TWO: list the years and proof they should have gone both times.
a couple? ive literally spelled it a couple times that this list had like 1/3 of it wrong
you call me tiny brained but you cant figure it out on your own.
you need someone to hold your hand through the whole process

TCU say 2 should be 3
realized
Boise says 2 should be 1

I'm just looking at the first 2, and that seems right. TCU would have been 2014, 2015, and then 2022.
SMU was closest this past year, but Liberty was ahead of them.
Also, Navy not there.

I wonder if this was done when it was 6-6, before they changed to 5-7. I think SMU and Navy would have been the second G5 at least once. That's my guess as to why it is wrong.
Do you eat paint chips?
What’s the actual error?
Ole Miss would be 2014, 2021, 2023.
Kansas State was 2014 and 2022

Easy to look up.

I'm just looking at the first 2, and that seems right. TCU would have been 2014, 2015, and then 2022.
SMU was closest this past year, but Liberty was ahead of them.
Also, Navy not there.

I wonder if this was done when it was 6-6, before they changed to 5-7. I think SMU and Navy would have been the second G5 at least once. That's my guess as to why it is wrong.
thats the rub.
if you do it from 2014 you have to use the 6-6. if you use the 5-7 it changes the list even more.
the speculation of no pac and having those teams moved to their new conferences and making assumptions on where they would have finished or keeping them in the same rankings is to much what if.

a couple? ive literally spelled it a couple times that this list had like 1/3 of it wrong
you call me tiny brained but you cant figure it out on your own.
you need someone to hold your hand through the whole process
You didn’t spell shit. You just listed names. Then I called you on your idiocy. Then you just made claims. So I called you on it again. I even gave you a damned outline on how to explain yourself, and you still balk.

You’re a fucking dunce.

It seems to me that we will need 2 polls one of P4 team and high independents and one of G5 teams. Otherwise, just rank the highest G5 team at 12.

You didn’t spell shit. You just listed names. Then I called you on your idiocy. Then you just made claims. So I called you on it again. I even gave you a damned outline on how to explain yourself, and you still balk.

You’re a fucking dunce.
Me ElTeXaN cAn'T uNdErStAnD bAsIc LoGiC

I listed names where there were errors. I didnt make claims I stated facts.

It seems to me that we will need 2 polls one of P4 team and high independents and one of G5 teams. Otherwise, just rank the highest G5 team at 12.
in theory and majority of the time would likely work out but wont always be the case

Me ElTeXaN cAn'T uNdErStAnD bAsIc LoGiC

I listed names where there were errors. I didnt make claims I stated facts.
MEME: magnolia trees have white flowers?
OLY: There’re dozens of things wrong with this.
ME: Okay? What’s wrong with this? name a couple.
OLY: The Magnolias in northern florida have blue flowers, southern Mississippi has red, NE Louisiana has purple, and iHouston has orange.
ME: You haven’t proven a thing. First, you just made a claim counter to the meme. Then you just named places where magnolias might not have white flowers. That’s just a claim. Again, show proof for the error.
OLY: I literally spelled it out for you.
ME: No, you just made a counterclaim, and I called you out. And then made claims about trees in areas. And I again called you out. That’s not proof. Let me help you: show a few pics from those areas with magnolia trees growing colored flowers.
OLY: nO yOuRe An IdIoT and I aLrEaDy PrOvEd it.
:::
That’s you. That’s how fucking stupid you are, fuckcunt.

MEME: magnolia trees have white flowers?
OLY: There’re dozens of things wrong with this.
ME: Okay? What’s wrong with this? name a couple.
OLY: The Magnolias in northern florida have blue flowers, southern Mississippi has red, NE Louisiana has purple, and iHouston has orange.
ME: You haven’t proven a thing. First, you just made a claim counter to the meme. Then you just named places where magnolias might not have white flowers. That’s just a claim. Again, show proof for the error.
OLY: I literally spelled it out for you.
ME: No, you just made a counterclaim, and I called you out. And then made claims about trees in areas. And I again called you out. That’s not proof. Let me help you: show a few pics from those areas with magnolia trees growing colored flowers.
OLY: nO yOuRe An IdIoT and I aLrEaDy PrOvEd it.
:::
That’s you. That’s how fucking stupid you are, fuckcunt.
Dude, when asked, he literally gave us a list of errors, including the school and the exact errors. I looked them up, and he is correct on at least the 3 that I checked. Not sure what more you want of him.

Dude, when asked, he literally gave us a list of errors, including the school and the exact errors. I looked them up, and he is correct on at least the 3 that I checked. Not sure what more you want of him.
He might be correct, but he didn’t prove it. He just gave a list. Are you this dumb, too?
Please tell me no dean of any college ever signed a piece of parchment certifying your college degree in anything.

I even had to give you a metaphor as an example (which only has to be done for real dullards), and you’re still arguing. Christ