Will they get over the hump tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have no idea if the ATM thing is real, but I could see ATM doing something like that. They are pissed they have to deal with Texas again, and this is first thing Texas does. Now, Texas would have done that even if they had been in the B1G. From a $$$ perspective, there isn't a material difference. Not sure about recruiting. Stranger things have happened.

I have no idea if the ATM thing is real, but I could see ATM doing something like that. They are pissed they have to deal with Texas again, and this is first thing Texas does. Now, Texas would have done that even if they had been in the B1G. From a $$$ perspective, there isn't a material difference. Not sure about recruiting. Stranger things have happened.
It would be a massive mistake on their part and while they are weird and do outlandish things I do not believe they are complete idiots.

1. That move would absolutely kill them in recruiting.
2. The travel would be murderous.
3. The fan base would hate a B1G schedule vs an SEC schedule.

The only benefit would be they would be completely separate from UT but the perception would be they were running from them. There just isn’t any gain to that move.

Can I actually feel bad for ATM? Go the rubber game of the CWS, then lose your entire coaching staff to your biggest and hated rival, then have most of your team leave. Talk about a kick in the nads.

you don't need to...

karma is a bitch to Traitor Trev

It would be a massive mistake on their part and while they are weird and do outlandish things I do not believe they are complete idiots.

1. That move would absolutely kill them in recruiting.
2. The travel would be murderous.
3. The fan base would hate a B1G schedule vs an SEC schedule.

The only benefit would be they would be completely separate from UT but the perception would be they were running from them. There just isn’t any gain to that move.
I think it’s the best move for Aggy. Go, make a ton of money (still) play an easier schedule and make the playoff a bunch more. Let’s make this happen!

100% correct. It must not have been about money because A&M can match dollar for dollar. I think it was all about Del Conte.

I think it’s the best move for Aggy. Go, make a ton of money (still) play an easier schedule and make the playoff a bunch more. Let’s make this happen!
Nice try but you're still not getting in the SEC.

We’ll trade A&M and Mizzu for tOSU and Nebraska. No take backs, deal?

We’ll trade A&M and Mizzu for tOSU and Nebraska. No take backs, deal?
Keep Going Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Back