Will they get over the hump tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He wanted to leave, true. He lied about it, even dressed down a reporter who had the facts correct and Schloss said his mind hadn't changed that he wanted A&M to be his last stop. 5 minutes later he says he is leaving.

Dude's a liar and that's a truth and a fact. If pointing it out is "smearing" him then you need to learn what "smear" means.
lol i now know what smear means.. just give texags radio a listen lol

lol i now know what smear means.. just give texags radio a listen lol
You listen to texags? I'm not surprised. I don't, didn't even know they had a radio channel. Never spent more than a few seconds there from following a link.

If I want to know what Jexas fans pretending to be Aggies think I'll just ask those of you here. :dhd:

You listen to texags? I'm not surprised. I don't, didn't even know they had a radio channel. Never spent more than a few seconds there from following a link.

If I want to know what Jexas fans pretending to be Aggies think I'll just ask those of you here. :dhd:
Don't forget the bubbles...Screenshot_20240702_170735_X.jpg

That is the year Texas A&M last won a national championship in a major collegiate sport.
Didn't the aggies win a women's basketball natty back when Brittany Griner was at Baylor? Unless women's basketball isn't a "major collegiate sport".

Didn't the aggies win a women's basketball natty back when Brittany Griner was at Baylor? Unless women's basketball isn't a "major collegiate sport".
Yes, 2011. A few softball natty's too. But this is a troll thread so not really much use arguing specifics :)

Yes, 2011. A few softball natty's too. But this is a troll thread so not really much use arguing specifics :)
I would like to congratulate you on a women’s basketball and softball national championship.

I thought so but couldn't remember the year. Knew it was before A&M went to the SEC. I was at American Airlines arena for the Big 12 Championship when they beat Baylor the same year they won it all.

Back