Will they get over the hump tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That’ll most likely hurt our Volleyball team. No deal. Does the SEC even have any wrestling teams.
If the SEC needs volleyball teams, they will go out and buy the best girls to play, so don't worry about your volleyball team. The SEC will provide the top quality volleyball programs.
The SEC has the top football programs, the top men' baseball programs and the top women's basketball programs, so the top quality volleyball programs won't be hard to get.
Wrestling? meh

:cheer2:

If the SEC needs volleyball teams, they will go out and buy the best girls to play, so don't worry about your volleyball team. The SEC will provide the top quality volleyball programs.
The SEC has the top football programs, the top men' baseball programs and the top women's basketball programs, so the top quality volleyball programs won't be hard to get.
Wrestling? meh

:cheer2:
Wrestling is the purest sport there is. No balls (some of the dirty wrestlers will bring their opponents balls into the mix)or sticks. Just two young men with rippling muscles. Sweaty rippling muscles. Trying to TOP one another.

Wrestling is the purest sport there is. No balls (some of the dirty wrestlers will bring their opponents balls into the mix)or sticks. Just two young men with rippling muscles. Sweaty rippling muscles. Trying to TOP one another.
Uhhh.......no thanks.

Probably cause my description gives you a boner.

HEY GUYS GET A LOAD OF THIS HOMO.

hey there, fella

3qjcrdxhhi3c1.gif

oh wait, you were talking to him. sorry.

That’ll most likely hurt our Volleyball team. No deal. Does the SEC even have any wrestling teams.
We wrestle our smokin hot female cheerleaders covered in baby oil… that count?

It would be a massive mistake on their part and while they are weird and do outlandish things I do not believe they are complete idiots.

1. That move would absolutely kill them in recruiting.
2. The travel would be murderous.
3. The fan base would hate a B1G schedule vs an SEC schedule.

The only benefit would be they would be completely separate from UT but the perception would be they were running from them. There just isn’t any gain to that move.
that's exactly why it makes sense for them..

they love excuses

But seriously, never seen so much whining and crying about a coach move. I get they would be pissed but they went full character smearing.. only to then hire one of the assistants from that evil guys staff lol..

Now they are proclaiming victory as if that guy was their first choice...

Those fans make @fordman84 look bad

that's exactly why it makes sense for them..

they love excuses

But seriously, never seen so much whining and crying about a coach move. I get they would be pissed but they went full character smearing.. only to then hire one of the assistants from that evil guys staff lol..

Now they are proclaiming victory as if that guy was their first choice...

Those fans make @fordman84 look bad
OUr bitching about what Schloss did isn't unusual for any fanbase. I find it funny that "telling the truth" and "stating facts" is considered "character smearing", says a lot about Schloss.

We aren't leaving the SEC, we will stay and continue to kick your asses. Sorry in advance.

OUr bitching about what Schloss did isn't unusual for any fanbase. I find it funny that "telling the truth" and "stating facts" is considered "character smearing", says a lot about Schloss.

We aren't leaving the SEC, we will stay and continue to kick your asses. Sorry in advance.
telling truth and stating facts.. guy wanted to leave and did.. u got your guy now

lol, can't wait for all the games we play in all sports to begin :) #HookEm

You've got a right to be pissed about Schloss because he crossed a red line and did what should not be done. If he ends up picking up a number of your guys in the portal then it should be legal for you to execute him.

telling truth and stating facts.. guy wanted to leave and did.. u got your guy now

lol, can't wait for all the games we play in all sports to begin :) #HookEm
He wanted to leave, true. He lied about it, even dressed down a reporter who had the facts correct and Schloss said his mind hadn't changed that he wanted A&M to be his last stop. 5 minutes later he says he is leaving.

Dude's a liar and that's a truth and a fact. If pointing it out is "smearing" him then you need to learn what "smear" means.

You've got a right to be pissed about Schloss because he crossed a red line and did what should not be done. If he ends up picking up a number of your guys in the portal then it should be legal for you to execute him.
If he wants to go, then go. If the players want to follow him, then that's fine too. I'm all for people being where they want to be.

But someone shouldn't get upset if they lie and bitch people out for asking a question when he knows the dude was right. And if he doesn't like being called a liar, then he shouldn't lie. The players I have zero issue with. Situation changed and I'm glad they have the freedom to change with it. A few years ago these kids would be screwed while their coach was able to just leave. I do hope that a few of the kids that entered the portal just did so in order to have options since the transfer window does close, and now that they know who the next coach is they will stay at A&M. If not, next man up.

If he wants to go, then go. If the players want to follow him, then that's fine too. I'm all for people being where they want to be.

But someone shouldn't get upset if they lie and bitch people out for asking a question when he knows the dude was right. And if he doesn't like being called a liar, then he shouldn't lie. The players I have zero issue with. Situation changed and I'm glad they have the freedom to change with it. A few years ago these kids would be screwed while their coach was able to just leave. I do hope that a few of the kids that entered the portal just did so in order to have options since the transfer window does close, and now that they know who the next coach is they will stay at A&M. If not, next man up.
Still think you guys should be able to publically execute him.

It's only fair.

Still think you guys should be able to publically execute him.

It's only fair.
yeah, that would TOTALLY change the narrative about us being little hitler youth camp :pound:

Thats an accurate description..... but I still support executing the guy.
I prefer for him to have fucked around and now to find out how its going to be harder to recruit baseball players to Austin, how A&M will continue to dominate Jexas, and that people are calling for his job in less than 3 seasons.

And I'll enjoy watching him be miserable about it all. At least he is well paid for the BS he has to put up with from those donors. Here he had a blank check and could get anything he wanted. Not so much there. If he hated our stadium, can't imagine what he thinks about that shitty field Jexas plays on. Most amateur looking nonsense I've seen since 1990's baseball video games.

I prefer for him to have fucked around and now to find out how its going to be harder to recruit baseball players to Austin, how A&M will continue to dominate Jexas, and that people are calling for his job in less than 3 seasons.

And I'll enjoy watching him be miserable about it all. At least he is well paid for the BS he has to put up with from those donors. Here he had a blank check and could get anything he wanted. Not so much there. If he hated our stadium, can't imagine what he thinks about that shitty field Jexas plays on. Most amateur looking nonsense I've seen since 1990's baseball video games.
They will have a new baseball stadium soon because the majority of the SEC have really nice facilities and at some places the baseball is nicer than the football.

They will have a new baseball stadium soon because the majority of the SEC have really nice facilities and at some places the baseball is nicer than the football.
Our fields renovation plan is already approved and funded, and it was better than what Austin has to begin with. I'm sure Jexas will redo theirs, its so bad they don't have a choice.

Back