Poll 2 throws from 40 or 1 from 24?

2 throws from 40 or 1 from 24?

• Two throws from the 40

• One throw from the 24

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 25,000.00
Cowboys ran a quarterback draw down by 6 from the Niners 40 with 14 seconds left.

Why? What would you have done?:

They ran the QB draw to do what? To set up a spiked ball???!!!

I heard reports that all NFL coaches know that it takes at least 16 seconds to line up correctly and run a play with no time outs.
Cowboys tried to do it in 14 seconds.

The referee/umpire/official must touch the ball to spot it before every play.
Dak gave the ball to the Center as the official approached.

I'd fire the entire coaching staff.

Cowboys ran a quarterback draw down by 6 from the Niners 40 with 14 seconds left.

Why? What would you have done?:

I suggest a correction:

How about 2 throws from the 40 or no throws from the 24?

Les Miles has entered the chat

i would have chose not to suck and win the game long before that.

It's why McCarthy won't win another SB, and Prescott will never win one. They may as well join Romo in the booth.

It's why McCarthy won't win another SB, and Prescott will never win one. They may as well join Romo in the booth.
Romo played on only one decent team in Dallas while Prescott is surrounded by good talent. Dak makes poor decisions and McCarthy sucks at game management.

Yeah, coach’s words weren’t a defense.
he asked “What do you want, a Hail Mary from the 50 or five verts from the 25?”
First, it was the forty. And second, the point is that it would be DOUBLE the chances… TWO THROWS

wild thing about Les is that clock management is 100x easier in college than in the pros. Clock stops after every first down.
If you were to make a list of the 10 worst clock management moments in college football in the 21st century, at least half would probably be Les Miles.

Romo played on only one decent team in Dallas while Prescott is surrounded by good talent. Dak makes poor decisions and McCarthy sucks at game management.
It's debatable. Like virtually every season for the last 25 years, "overrated" describes the Cowboys best. Jerry Jones is the problem with the team, and it's unlikely the team's fortunes improve while he's still alive.

Jerry Jones is the problem with the team, and it's unlikely the team's fortunes improve while he's still alive.
Thank you Captain Obvious.

..... and nobody cared.
Beer Ok GIF by Busch