Poll 2 throws from 40 or 1 from 24?

2 throws from 40 or 1 from 24?

• Two throws from the 40

• One throw from the 24

Results are only viewable after voting.
The more I think about it the more I'm convinced McCarthy and his OC are complete morons.

14 seconds left and they attempted 2 plays, neither of which was designed to score. The second play was a spike which meant they really wanted to try 3 plays in that span.

Utter insanity.

Thank you Captain Obvious.
Every sporting event I've attended has folks standing for the anthem.

Holding call kills that play.

Fans go to games and consume large amounts of alcoholic beverages and people get surprised when they start acting like lunatics.

Goodell is responsible for hiring these refs.

I believe some fans consume too much alcohol at games which cause them to do things they wouldn't do when sober.

you were saying? Fucking moron

Cowboys ran a quarterback draw down by 6 from the Niners 40 with 14 seconds left.

Why? What would you have done?:

2 throws from 40 or 1 from 24?
I was of the opinion that you have 2 shots at the end zone. If you actually go to the end zone.

Out of the five NFC championships he has played, how many has he won?
He is 1-4 in NFC Championship games. The one time he won was the year he led the Packers to a Super Bowl victory.

In his five NFC Championship games, Rodgers has thrown nine touchdowns to eight interceptions and 1,381 passing yards.

He is 1-4 in NFC Championship games. The one time he won was the year he led the Packers to a Super Bowl victory.

In his five NFC Championship games, Rodgers has thrown nine touchdowns to eight interceptions and 1,381 passing yards.
You really have a hard-on for Rodgers... :dhd:

I was of the opinion that you have 2 shots at the end zone. If you actually go to the end zone.
Yes. That’s the premise of the original question. Do you take TWO shots into the end zone from the 40 or just ONE from the 24? It’s literally the point of this thread.

That wasn’t the question. How has he fared once he got there?
The topic of this thread is the last minute decision that led to a Cowboys defeat and not a discussion of Aaron Rodgers. Please try and stay focused.

The topic of this thread is the last minute decision that led to a Cowboys defeat and not a discussion of Aaron Rodgers. Please try and stay focused.

You started the Rodgers talk when you posted this:

Only if it was Aaron Rodgers... :thumb:

You're getting your ass kicked again and trying to deflect, again.

You started the Rodgers talk when you posted this:

You're getting your ass kicked again and trying to deflect, again.
This should shut you up...

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU