Nebraska Cornhuskers 2021-22 Nebrasketball

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00
By far, the most talent ever in Lincoln. Hopefully chemistry is not an issue. Chemistry certainly headed in the right direction once Allen was done last season.

They will dance, and win at least one in the tourney.

2022-2023 is the year Nebrasketball finally breaks through the top 50% of the Big 10.
i.e. 7th or higher.

They will not be dead last again this season.

Hopefully basketball becomes a huge money maker for the university before Trev starts up Nebraska Hockey.

Exhibition vs Colorado this morning. Looking good early. Up 24-9. Rebounding looking like an issue though.

Exhibition vs Colorado this morning. Looking good early. Up 24-9. Rebounding looking like an issue though.
Up 44-28. CU went on a little run before half. We were up by 22.

Struggling badly late in the game to Western Illinois. Tied at 67 with 4 minutes left

:trash::trash::trash:

4 point lead with 34 seconds left. Miss 4 free throws in final minute.

Awful loss.

I didn't have big+ to watch so just followed along on box score and tweets. Rebounding was shit, how do you give up that many offensive boards?

That was tough to watch. 6 assists the entire game? It was like hero ball all night long. I got the impression that Verge thinks he only has one year to put highlights on tape for the NBA scouts.

That loss is gonna look real good on the resume if/when they're on the bubble come March.

Embarrassing. God hates Nebraska.

ugh, another stupid loss. i just don't get how Fred hasn't figured out some sort of set offense. it's just so bad when you are watching 1 guy dribble around and 4 guys standing there watching. I just don't get how anyone sits in practice day after day and thinks, this is going to be great in the game. like throw in some sort of motion offense and get guys moving.

it was just sad to watch, NU taking hard contested shots because no movement and then you watch Creighton come done, guys are moving, guys are setting picks, which causes our defense to get all discombobulated and then they get wide open looks. how do you watch thousands of hours of basketball and not see the difference some sort of offense like that makes? Am i missing something here? I think we have good shooters and i'm not looking up percentages or anything, but don't those percentages go down when you ask guys to take those shots off of the dribble or contested? i mean just look at the numbers in the game, Crate was 46.7% shooting and we were only 37.1%, that difference imo was the type of shots each team was getting.

Huskers struggling to finish against Tennessee State...

Gonna be a loooong season