Nebraska Cornhuskers 2021-22 Nebrasketball

ha, ha, iowa chump coming in here because no friends elsewhere.

TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE

First round (Wednesday)

Game 1: No. 12 Northwestern vs. No. 13 Nebraska, 6 p.m. (ET), Big Ten Network

Game 2: No. 11 Penn State vs. No. 14 Minnesota, 8:30 p.m. (ET), Big Ten Network

Hmmmm, real impressive Football/Basketball year

View attachment 63973

View attachment 63972

you got me GIF

took me a minute to find it. i didn't remember this live, but this looks more egregious than what Verge did:

Davison is such a dirty piece of shit. He must have some dirt on the B1G office to get away with it all the time

Bryce McGowens is back after missing last game

Gave up a 15 point lead and lost.

Suzy Rottencrotch must have showed up in the locker room at halftime with Little Caesars Hot&Ready pizzas and Xbox's.

Really hope Bryce gives us at least another year. But it'd make sense if he didn't.

exactly, not only is that a foul, could easily argue that's a flagrant, weak attempt at the ball and getting head. That was first half though when we were rolling.

2nd half, we really struggled with offense when NW went to zone. not sure what Hoiberg was doing or if guys weren't listening, but they just weren't running anything that resembled an offense to attack it. then defense started to get a little lazy, the zebras again missed some things i felt should have been called, but I don't really think the 2nd half collapse was on them.

i can't find a video clip, saw a few people mention, but that Boie kid and what he did after he hit a 3 and Hoiberg called a timeout deserved a Tech (strutted his way from the corner, out past half court, yelling and kicking and then stared at the Nebraska bench clearing taunting), again refs letting something go that they'd call on us. Just a few minutes before they gave Walker a T for something he said to the ref.

here it is, kinda split up, but you can see how far he goes, they cut away, but right at tend, he's looking right at the NU bench and yelling something and flexing.