Nebraska Cornhuskers 2021-22 Nebrasketball

Same.
There has to be some kind of legalese that the university can fall back on. Something like "failure to field a competitive team" or "failure to keep from embarrassing the university."
Something!
Anything!
exactly. i can't believe contracts don't have some language towards at least like a .500 record or something. i mean its ridiculous you can pay someone this much money to be this bad.

I've been a diehard Nebrasketball fan for at least the past 20 years, I even get more emotional about basketball than football at times. I've stuck with them thru shit teams during the Collier and Sadler years. Even during the shitty years I still looked forward to watching each game in the hopes that it would turn around.

But I can honestly say that I couldn't care less if I miss a game this year. You finally have a roster with good talent and this is what you put out on the floor? It pisses me off so I'd rather stay away and doing something enjoyable with my time.

I've been a diehard Nebrasketball fan for at least the past 20 years, I even get more emotional about basketball than football at times. I've stuck with them thru shit teams during the Collier and Sadler years. Even during the shitty years I still looked forward to watching each game in the hopes that it would turn around.

But I can honestly say that I couldn't care less if I miss a game this year. You finally have a roster with good talent and this is what you put out on the floor? It pisses me off so I'd rather stay away and doing something enjoyable with my time.

I started following Nebraska basketball a couple of years before Joe Cipriano's death in 1980.
There has been many lean seasons over that span. None had disgusted as much as theses past 3 seasons.

Should I or should I not torture myself with some Nebrasketball tonight?

Should I or should I not torture myself with some Nebrasketball tonight?
I’m not watching but I have barely watched lately. I wouldn’t do it if I were you

Ha, but I want to say I watched when we finally win one.

Ha, but I want to say I watched when we finally win one.
Uhhh GIF by Online Trainer Academy

Ha, I should run out and put a Benjamin on Minny, that would guarantee a Husker win.
A betting site I was looking at earlier today was way heavy on the Huskers to win..........:loco2:

Now I see it’s 50/50.....more reasonable.

:dingdingding: hey, we did it. Minny gave the Huskers a ton of easy stuff and they finally played decent defense.

About damned time we waited so long

Harry Potter Lol GIF by Sky

That game was in doubt right down to the final buzzer. I don't trust this team with any kind of lead, even a 20 point lead with 5 minutes left.

Nebrasketball doing Nebrasketball things in this game. Shit defense and selfish/sloppy offense. I don't know why I'm even trying to watch.

Nebrasketball doing Nebrasketball things in this game. Shit defense and selfish/sloppy offense. I don't know why I'm even trying to watch.
I watched a little bit before Nebraska started their usually turnovers and stupid shots. I gave up quickly

Yea, I gave up late in the first. Only lasted that long as I was sitting at our kitchen table helping my kids make valentine boxes.

Back