2022 Concerts

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Who ya seeing?

Seeing the Melvins, Helms Alee and Harsh Mellow here soon.

Might hafta hit this too...
unnamed-58.jpg

Jane’s Addiction/Smashing Pumpkins, obviously, I made a pretty big deal about it.

Saw Royal Blood a month or so ago. Never listened to them, a buddy had an extra ticket so I ended up there anyway.

Was back and forth about the chili peppers, but between the prices, it being in a fucking baseball stadium, and their new album boring the fuck out of me, it was a hard landing on nah.

Need to figure it out, summer is upon us, keep forgetting because the weather’s been so shitty. Haven’t seen much popping up though.

Jane’s Addiction/Smashing Pumpkins, obviously, I made a pretty big deal about it.

Saw Royal Blood a month or so ago. Never listened to them, a buddy had an extra ticket so I ended up there anyway.

Was back and forth about the chili peppers, but between the prices, it being in a fucking baseball stadium, and their new album boring the fuck out of me, it was a hard landing on nah.

Need to figure it out, summer is upon us, keep forgetting because the weather’s been so shitty. Haven’t seen much popping up though.
I saw them open for the Pixies....fuck, it's been a while now...had to be around 10 years ago??

No music so far but Jim Jefferies on Sept 22.

I'm a bit pissed off I missed Santana a month and a half ago at the same place. A 5,000 seat venue.

Last edited:
Saw Lee Brice a few weeks ago. He played locally. Dont care to drive two plus hours for a concert

I've become a big fan of this woman.

I've become a big fan of this woman.

By "fan" you refer to the wind you feel on your scrotum from your rapid pud pounding as she hypnotizes you with her hip grinding? How many times per hour do you google her name with the word 'nude' with hopes that some other sexual predator got an up-skirt shot for you to pin as your phone's home screen background? :nod:

By "fan" you refer to the wind you feel on your scrotum from your rapid pud pounding as she hypnotizes you with her hip grinding? How many times per hour do you google her name with the word 'nude' with hopes that some other sexual predator got an up-skirt shot for you to pin as your phone's home screen background? :nod:
You don't think she is talented?

Mentioned elsewhere (I think), but I'll be here for Friday & Saturday.

My Friday main events are Lacuna Coil and Korn. Not into Papa Roach or Three Days Grace. We'll find out on the other ones in between.

Saturday I'm stoked for Spiritbox, Avatar, and Breaking Benjamin. I haven't seen Evanescence live yet and like some of their stuff, so that one's good too. Not into Falling in Reverse or Theory of a Deadman.

INK22_Official_Admat_1200x1500_o8659xrck2nlasbeizyf.jpg

You don't think she is talented?
I think she's a talented seductress. I watched a couple seconds of that music video you posted a few weeks back. The whole thing is her grinding her ass at the camera. She doesn't even bother turning around to look at the camera; she just uses her ass to hypnotize you into thinking that she's a talented singer.

I'm not criticizing your taste in music, though. I'm just sharing my opinion - which holds no weight. ...And cracking on you.

I think she's a talented seductress. I watched a couple seconds of that music video you posted a few weeks back. The whole thing is her grinding her ass at the camera. She doesn't even bother turning around to look at the camera; she just uses her ass to hypnotize you into thinking that she's a talented singer.

I'm not criticizing your taste in music, though. I'm just sharing my opinion - which holds no weight. ...And cracking on you.
She had me at hello... :biggrin:

Mentioned elsewhere (I think), but I'll be here for Friday & Saturday.

My Friday main events are Lacuna Coil and Korn. Not into Papa Roach or Three Days Grace. We'll find out on the other ones in between.

Saturday I'm stoked for Spiritbox, Avatar, and Breaking Benjamin. I haven't seen Evanescence live yet and like some of their stuff, so that one's good too. Not into Falling in Reverse or Theory of a Deadman.

INK22_Official_Admat_1200x1500_o8659xrck2nlasbeizyf.jpg

I saw Korn back in March with Code Orange and Chevelle......
Never heard of CO,but if you metal,its your bag,I enjoyed them.....
Not much if a Chevelle fan at all,and was not impressed,but mostly cause Im not a fan....

Korn was a band I wanted to see for years,the were good but not spectacular.....but Id probably go again....

Blacl Label Society with Breaking Benjamin I think woud be awesome......Im Zakk Wylde fan.....and like a lot BB.....

I think they are saving the best for last with Dissturbed,BVB,Seether and Sick Puppies.....

Seeing the best voice in rock n roll Dave Draiman is on my bucket list......

Ive been pondering on seeing Chris Rock either in STL or Chi,but damn tix are outrageous.......

It would be a blast,but last I seen tix affordable for Chi was 225 apiece for upperdeck thru second hand sellers.....and by the timse I pay for a 2 hr trip in gas to get there,beer,uber and hotel roomjhc thats a lot of money.......so its kinds put on hold for now.......

Ive been pondering on seeing Chris Rock either in STL or Chi,but damn tix are outrageous.......

It would be a blast,but last I seen tix affordable for Chi was 225 apiece for upperdeck thru second hand sellers.....and by the timse I pay for a 2 hr trip in gas to get there,beer,uber and hotel roomjhc thats a lot of money.......so its kinds put on hold for now.......

Too loud. He gets over the top irritating.

I'll stick with my gun and Millennial hatin' Aussie Jefferies.