2022 Concerts

Last big "festival" I attended was Lollapolooza '93.

That looks awful.
Not gonna lie... the crowdsurfing got annoying during Korn... having to constantly watch behind me for surfers instead of jam to the music. That was Friday night. On Saturday I strategically placed myself in locations where crowdsurfing would be minimal.

I've never before been to a music festival THAT packed. It was an experience. I'm glad I was there, though.

for once, I agree with you

hard pass...enjoy your COVID
COVID still a thing? If it is, no one there gave a fuck... including me.

Are you gonna cheat yourself out of live music and sporting events for the rest of your life out of a fear of germs?

I've never cared for "festivals". Covid or not. Sports Arenas and the likes are the worst concert experience possible, for entirely too much money.
I agree on sports arena concerts. Been to a few and every one of them has had poor acoustics. I also personally hate reserved seating for hard rock/metal concerts.

I like festivals for the variety and introduction to bands I wouldn't otherwise experience. There's also some great entertainment value in simply watching the people who attend festivals.

Not gonna lie... the crowdsurfing got annoying during Korn... having to constantly watch behind me for surfers instead of jam to the music. That was Friday night. On Saturday I strategically placed myself in locations where crowdsurfing would be minimal.

I've never before been to a music festival THAT packed. It was an experience. I'm glad I was there, though.
I fucking HATE crowd surfers.

I will yank your fucking shoe off and chuck it, if you come near me. I'd have a trophy case by now if I had kept em.

I fucking HATE crowd surfers.

I will yank your fucking shoe off and chuck it, if you come near me. I'd have a trophy case by now if I had kept em.
The 6'5" 280 lb guys are the worst; those fools should not be subjecting petite women to their weight. It's more tolerable when you're grabbing handful of hot chick ass, tho.

I've never cared for "festivals". Covid or not. Sports Arenas and the likes are the worst concert experience possible, for entirely too much money.
I can do some...but being packed in there nut to butt is not for me

COVID still a thing? If it is, no one there gave a fuck... including me.

Are you gonna cheat yourself out of live music and sporting events for the rest of your life out of a fear of germs?
no, but I am not going to stand in that cesspool where you can't even breath your own air

The 6'5" 280 lb guys are the worst; those fools should not be subjecting petite women to their weight. It's more tolerable when you're grabbing handful of hot chick ass, tho.
I went to some show years ago where the lead singer commented that dudes should not be crowd surfing...that's for the ladies.

Only music festivals I’ve been to were bluegrass festivals

I saw Melvins, Helms Alee and Harsh Mellow last week, in the sweatiest fuggin club ever. Most crowded Melvins show I've been to in a looong time and HOT AF. Brutal.

I can and have danced like that
It looks like this to everyone else doe...
iu

Avail/Suicide Machines in October. Tried getting tickets to Avail a few years ago and they sold out immediately, haven't been able to see the Machines either.